Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 946 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,000 reviews
on December 14, 2016
I have always been extremely picky on my earphone purchases. There are a few things I always look for when choosing my earphones.
1) Durable product. I mean the construction of the headphone should be good quality including the wires, connectors. They should be able to handle the vigors of daily usage and not break when handled a little rough.
2) Good Sound Quality. I don't consider myself to be a bass head nor am I an audiophile. I do enjoy the bass but prefer the sound to be a tad bit balanced than have over pronounced bass.
3) Not too pricey. I do believe that you get what you pay for, however even the most expensive product may not be actually worth the features you get. For me, features, durability and quality, should match the price I pay.

Based on the above factors, I think this product matches or exceeds expectations. I have had this product for close to 5 months now and though I don't use it on daily basis, I am glad I bought this.
The product is durable. The earphone casing, connectors and wires are all good quality and the provided carrying case is an added bonus of protecting the earphones.
The sound quality is good. It satifies my requirements by not over enhancing the bass and drowning the mids and highs.
I would definitely recommend this product to others.
on October 20, 2014
I was replacing a pair of Velodyne ear buds. While the Velodynes had great sound, they were uncomfortable in my ears and had poor durability. I had to super glue them back together twice before they quit working altogether after about a year. I then tried the Gold Xiaomi's and they sounded like I was listening through a coffee can. The seller assured me they were not fakes. I returned them and ordered the Soundmagic E10's. While they lack a little of the bass impact of the Velodyne's, they get everything else right, including a lusher midrange. Don't get me wrong, the bass is just fine with these and is probably more accurate in that it is not overly prominent like the Velodyne's. Also, I've noticed the bass on these buds greatly improves with a good seal of the rubber plugs. Make sure you experiment with the different sizes to get a good tight fit for the best bass. These are also very comfortable. I wore them for two hours on the plane and I never felt the need to pull them out to get some relief like a did on the Velodyne ones.
on March 26, 2013
So my cat carried off my old earbuds and chewed them up. Annoying but a good excuse to buy a new pair. After much much much hunting and comparison shopping, I settled on these. For the price range of under $100, these $35 sets sound absolutely stunning. People claim they are comparable to much more expensive earbuds and I am inclined to agree.

The bass I feel is very nice. I feel like it has enhanced my audio enjoyment on my ipad. I use it primarily to listen to netflix, music, and youtube videos. The build quality is good. Cable is actually sort of wrapped rather then smooth variety, and the connection is solid housing to the ipad.

The reason I docked one star from this review? The left and right earbuds both make a audible mechanical "click" when putting them into the ear. Or if you are laying down and bump them. It is the housing of the earbuds. Otherwise, this does not effect the sound quality and this very minor annoyance. The earbuds themselves feel like plastic, not metallic. This makes them light in the ears but how about durability?

You get a nice carry bag and large selection of rubber ear pieces to pick from. Nice.

I would recommend them to a friend or family member. And at this low price and in terms of value, they are great!
on May 12, 2015
I've owned well over a dozen different pairs of in-ear earphones. For $35, I was expecting a bit more out of these. Don't get me wrong, they sound nice and are well made, but they're not THAT much better than some $7 pairs I bought before.

That being said, these are some decent earphones. I bought these for a cross-country airplane trip I took in late April to cut down the noise inside the plane. That expectation wasn't met, as I still heard engine sounds pretty loud with these in on a Boeing 737-700.

It comes with an assortment of earpiece sizes to pick from, and even one that looks like 2 stacked on top of each other (one smaller, one larger.) The dual-earpiece one is my favorite as it fits most comfortably. It will probably be better on a bicycle ride at cutting down wind noise as my current pair, but I haven't yet tried them for that. The cord is just about the right length and is somewhat of a plastic coated rope feel to it. It's pretty solid feeling. They also come with a small carrying case which fit in my travel bag with ease and protect the earphones quite well.

The bottom line: They're nice earphones, but not $35 nice.
on January 17, 2016
These are great headphones for this price range. Certainly worth the 30 bucks to upgrade from the standard ear buds that come with your iPhone/android. I bought these first for a friend, then I had to buy another for myself because I liked them so much.
Pros:
-Very clear, full sound (good base and mids)
-Attractive finish and have a premium feel, incredible for the price
- All metal sturdy design
- Comes with nice storage case
- Plenty of extra buds to fit all sizes
- Long cord
Cons:
- Buds can sometimes fall out of ears while running
- Jack is straight instead of 45 degree elbow style plug (puts more strain on the cord over time)
- The slider that controls the seperation of the cord isn't very smooth

Overall these are very minor cons, and mostly positive. If your on the fence- it's worth your 30 bucks without a doubt. You'll be hard pressed to find any better. And NO I did not receive this product in return for a good review.
on June 5, 2014
I've bought some of SoundMAGIC's previous headphones before and been impressed. but these are even greater. Great response, I love the carrying case they came with (which I really on use for storing the rubber ear inserts). They're also an amazing value. The only thing I'd mark it down a star for is calling these noise isolating, mostly because I haven't noticed a difference between these and the other earbuds I've purchased which have a good fit, so if that's a major reason why you're buying these headphones, I would maybe go for some noise cancelling ones instead. That being said, they do a great job of noise isolation; just not particularly better than any others I've used in the past.
on March 28, 2016
Started off great. Sounded nice and were comfortable. Within the first week, the protective rubber piece by the Jack came off and not long after, the left earbud became very touchy and only worked when the site was perfectly straight. Now the right earbud is doing the same thing. Not very happy with how these turned it. I expected them to last longer since they were a little more expensive but I guess not. I took very good care of them and put them back in the case after every use. Still ended up breaking.
on January 9, 2014
My Bose IE2's finally wore out after 4 years so I was shopping around for something to replace them with. I researched many different models(Klipsch S4 - II, Sennheiser 300 CX 300B MK II to name a couple) trying to find what seemed to be a good pair of earphones under $100. All of them seemed to have significant issues(Klipsch durability, Sennheiser cord design etc) and I was seeing many mixed reviews. I had pretty much given up and was going to buy another pair of IE2's but didn't really want to spend $90 on them. Finally I stumbled on a couple comments about these and then came here to see all the great reviews.

For $35 I have trouble believing you can beat these. They are louder then my Bose IE2's(an Issue I had with my IE2's right from the start, needed to have almost everything near high to max volume), they produce a little more bass but they also have good mid tones and treble. Overall the sound quality is quite good. They fit very snug in my ears and do isolate a little bit of sound(not a whole lot but an improvement over non isolating earphones like the IE2's). I haven't worn them for a long period of time yet, not sure if they will be as comfortable as the IE2's to wear but the sound isolation and louder volume makes up for that.

Overall this review is probably sounding pretty impressive so here is why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

a) I didn't want a microphone but these do not even have a start/stop/skip button so you are stuck fiddling with ipod etc. This is something I am definitely going to miss from my IE2's. This is partly my fault though as I didn't research it good enough to know this.

b) The build quality seems to be decent but I have a real hard time believing these will last even half as long as my IE2's. If they do and I get 2 years I will definitely be happy.

c) Straight jack instead of right angle, I knew this when purchasing and am sure it will be fine but I would have preferred a right angle jack.

So overall if you are looking for good sound quality at a cheap price definitely consider these. Buy the microphone pair if you want to have ipod controls though. Only time will tell if my question of durability is true or if they are stronger then they look.
on March 28, 2015
I fly a lot. And I've been carrying a ($300) Bose QC15 noise canceling head set. But it is heavy and bulky. So I thought that for the price I'd try the E10. On my last trip I brought both on the plane to compare. The Bose made the return trip in the checked luggage. The noise isolation of the E10 is just as effective as the QC15's active noise canceling. And I think the E10 sound is better. In my opinion, the noise cancellation of the Bose muddies the sound. But the E10 is just right - crisp highs without being harsh. And decent bass without being muddy or boomy. The E10 comes with a large set of different size ear inserts so after some experimentation I found the perfect size for comfort and good isolation. And as an added bonus the cord will not kink or knot up in your pocket. One small con, the jack has a longish rigid barrel. Be a little careful because it has pretty good leverage on the socket of your audio device and could cause damage if handled carelessly when plugged in. I wish it had a right angle plug for safety sake. But for the current price it's a heck of a deal. I've read some gripes about longevity. Mine is still fairly new but if I had to replace it yearly I would still consider it a good value. I recommend the E10.
on April 6, 2015
I bought these after my pair of SoundMAGIC E30 headphones died within 2 weeks of use. It has been 3 months and the E10s are still going strong. I am a little concerned about the build quality because the wires are very thin and it looks like the Y-interface (where it goes from being one cord to two) could be a weak point, just like the E30s.

The sound is very nice and balanced, but not as crisp and neutral as the E30s. The E10s definitely have more bass, and I recommend them over the E30s if you are listening to metal, electronic, or hip hop. They came with several ear tips and the mediums fit my ears nicely. I can wear them for hours without any real fatigue and they do a good job of blocking out noise. The hard carrying case is also very nice.