3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones (Gunmetal)
|Price:||$41.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique, all metal earphone construction
- Powerful bass balanced with superb musical detail
- Frequency range: 15Hz~22KHz
- Driver: Dynamics 10mm Neodymium Driver
- Sensitivity: 100±2dB at 1KHz/mW
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones (Gunmetal)
Panasonic RP-HJE120-PPK In-Ear Headphone, Black
Panasonic ErgoFit In-Ear Earbuds Headphones with Mic/Controller RP-TCM125-K (Black)
Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Noise Cancelling Earbuds Headphone, Black
Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Clearwavz Remote & Microphone Stereo Headphone Headset For iPhone iPad, iPod & Android Devices
ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Tenore ZH-DX200-CT
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||etailz||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Brainwavz Audio||elegant sunrise(Japan Premium)|
|Headphone Fit||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear||In-Ear, On-Ear, Over-Ear||In-Ear|
|Item Dimensions||0.39 x 0.79 x 47.24 in||3.25 x 3.6 x 6.75 in||2 x 7 x 2 in||162 x 4.65 x 96 in||—||3.74 x 6.5 x 1.46 in|
|Additional Features||Noise-Cancelling-Feature||lightweight||universal-phone-control||foldable, tangle-free-cord||Noise Isolation, Remote & Microphone||lightweight|
The SoundMAGIC E10 sound isolating in-ear headphones combine trendy style and fun sound signature to deliver what today's music listeners are looking for. It is constructed with two-tone metal ear piece bodies and low profile metal hardware, with a modern design and finish for a premium appearance. The tangle-free cable and included wire clip ensures that the E10 are easy to wear and use.
The E10 not only looks more expensive than it costs, it also sounds that way. Reviewers are impressed by its dynamic and powerful sound, a perfect match with the energetic nature of today's popular music. Especially notable is its enhanced bass output, which extends deep with enhanced punch and impact. Even with a "fun sound", the E10 does not disappoint in terms of clarity and sound stage, rendering the music in a realistic manner.
The E10 is available in three colors of Gunmetal, Red, and Gold. A compact travel case is included for convenience to hold the earphone plus accessories.
- Two types of S/M/L silicone eartips
- Double flange silicone tips
- Cable clip
- Carrying case
- Driver: Dynamic 10mm Neodymium Driver
- Frequency range: 15Hz~22KHz
- Impedance: 46 Ohms (+/- 10%)
- Sensitivity: 100dB/mW @ 1KHz (+/- 2dB)
- Cable length: 1.2 m (3.5ft)
- Connection: 3.5mm gold plated plug
- Weight: 11g
Top customer reviews
1) Durable product. I mean the construction of the headphone should be good quality including the wires, connectors. They should be able to handle the vigors of daily usage and not break when handled a little rough.
2) Good Sound Quality. I don't consider myself to be a bass head nor am I an audiophile. I do enjoy the bass but prefer the sound to be a tad bit balanced than have over pronounced bass.
3) Not too pricey. I do believe that you get what you pay for, however even the most expensive product may not be actually worth the features you get. For me, features, durability and quality, should match the price I pay.
Based on the above factors, I think this product matches or exceeds expectations. I have had this product for close to 5 months now and though I don't use it on daily basis, I am glad I bought this.
The product is durable. The earphone casing, connectors and wires are all good quality and the provided carrying case is an added bonus of protecting the earphones.
The sound quality is good. It satifies my requirements by not over enhancing the bass and drowning the mids and highs.
I would definitely recommend this product to others.
The bass I feel is very nice. I feel like it has enhanced my audio enjoyment on my ipad. I use it primarily to listen to netflix, music, and youtube videos. The build quality is good. Cable is actually sort of wrapped rather then smooth variety, and the connection is solid housing to the ipad.
The reason I docked one star from this review? The left and right earbuds both make a audible mechanical "click" when putting them into the ear. Or if you are laying down and bump them. It is the housing of the earbuds. Otherwise, this does not effect the sound quality and this very minor annoyance. The earbuds themselves feel like plastic, not metallic. This makes them light in the ears but how about durability?
You get a nice carry bag and large selection of rubber ear pieces to pick from. Nice.
I would recommend them to a friend or family member. And at this low price and in terms of value, they are great!
-Very clear, full sound (good base and mids)
-Attractive finish and have a premium feel, incredible for the price
- All metal sturdy design
- Comes with nice storage case
- Plenty of extra buds to fit all sizes
- Long cord
- Buds can sometimes fall out of ears while running
- Jack is straight instead of 45 degree elbow style plug (puts more strain on the cord over time)
- The slider that controls the seperation of the cord isn't very smooth
Overall these are very minor cons, and mostly positive. If your on the fence- it's worth your 30 bucks without a doubt. You'll be hard pressed to find any better. And NO I did not receive this product in return for a good review.