SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones Cordless Earphones Sweatproof In-Ear Headset with Mic-Dark Black
|Sale:||$51.19 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$18.80 (27%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Stereo mode/mono mode : The headset contains two pieces which can be used separately by you and so
- Secure fit and sweat proof: With the secure fit ear hook, you don't need to worry about its falling
- Advanced Bluetooth 4.1 and unique charging case: Bluetooth 4.1 technology lets you enjoy high-fide
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphones Cordless Earphones Sweatproof In-Ear Headset with Mic-Dark Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SoundPEATS Audio||SoundPEATS Audio||E&C Store||thor.co.ltd||Weifan||HiwillDirect|
|Item Dimensions||0.68 x 0.99 x 1.14 in||1.6 x 1.3 x 1.9 in||0.57 x 0.78 x 0.71 in||1.6 x 3.5 x 2.7 in||0.79 x 1.1 x 1.1 in||1.4 x 5.6 x 3.8 in|
|Item Weight||1.76 ounces||0.84 ounces||0.12 ounces||0.2 ounces||0.18 ounces||0.4 ounces|
Pairing 1.Please turn off other Bluetooth devices nearby, and make sure the main earpiece and your Bluetooth device are close together (within 3 feet). 2.Starting with the main earpiece turned off. Press and hold the multifunction button on the main earpiece for approximately 8-9 seconds until the led indicator flashes red and blue alternately with a voice prompt “paring”(you will hear the voice prompt “power on” first, just keep holding the multifunction button). Now the main earpiece is in pairing mode. 3.Active the Bluetooth function on your device and search for the nearby Bluetooth connection 4.“Q16” should be listed in the search result. Select the name to connect. Once connected, only the blue led will blink slowly, and you will hear a voice prompt “connected”. 5.Once the main earpiece has successfully paired with your device, you can now turn on the vice earpiece by pressing the multifunction button on it for 3 seconds till the blue light is on, it will then connect to the main earpiece automatically. Now you can enjoy both earpieces working together (the vice earpiece can only connect to the main earpiece not your device directly, and you should only turn on the vice earpiece after the main earpiece has paired with your device first. False operation will result in poor usability). About reset and repairing process please follow the manual carefully tips both earpieces can control the media (such as play/pause, next/previous and adjust volume) from its own buttons, but only the main earpiece has the control of phone calls ( such as answer/ hang up/ reject/mute/resume a call). Please be informed that you can only hear the voice from the main earpiece when you are on a phone call. Package content 1 x SoundPEATS q16 Bluetooth headset 1 x usb charging cable 6 x interchangeable ear tips 1 x carrying case 1 x user manual.
Top customer reviews
1) Sound: Jaybird wins. The range of sound and deeper bass in the Jaybird is definitely better than the SoundPeats. I would rate the Bluebuds 8/10 and Soundpeats 7/10. When working out I can barely tell the difference between the 2.
2) Fit: Soundpeats wins. Jaybird does a good job with the ear fins to keep the buds securely in your ears when lifting weights. However, if you sweat a lot and do more intense routine (jumping or running), it will come loose. Thus affecting the sound quality and causing it to fall out. I did buy the foam tips but it only help little bit more, nothing special. The around the ear design of SoundPeats keep the headphones secure in my ears even during intense exercise.
3) Connectivity: Jaybird wins. Have not had any issues with Jaybird. Despite having newer technology, the SoundPeats connection is NOT flawless. If I cup my hands around both the housing, the connection will drop. I noticed this when doing sit-ups. Also, when sitting on the incline bench, the connection does go in an out (occurs once in a while). So if you have nothing obstructing housing, connection is great.
4) Battery life: Tie-Jaybird? Been using the SoundPeats for 4 workout sessions (~4-5hrs). The battery is still going. I just heard the low battery warning sound toward the end of my last session. So I am just going to charge it every weekend. Not a big deal. The Jaybird does have longer battery life initially, but i still end up charging its battery every week. Don't want it to die on me during a workout.
5) Call quality: SoundPeats Wins. Do not bother using the Jaybird. The placement of the microphones make it difficult for others to hear what you are saying. The Soundpeats is not great, but atleast when I speak, other can comprehend what I am saying.
6) Customer service: Jaybird so far. After the owning the Jaybird for 1 year and 3 months, the Jaybird died. Contacted the company and they shipped out a new set free of charge. Their customer service is top notch. Don't think SoundPeats offer the same customer service quality but for $30, it is a good trade off.
In conclusion, I would recommend the SoundPeats for its value and utility.
Sound Quality: 4.3/5 - The sound quality is actually quite good with the Q29's, but the issue is that I can't get a great seal in my ears with ear tips that are included. I did pick up some Comply foam tips to use with the Q29's, and the seal and sound quality both improved. Without the extra ear tips that I purchased the sound quality is good, but with the ears tips the sound is even better. The overall sound quality is pretty well balanced, but is a little light on the bass.
Comfort: 5/5 - The Q29's are extremely light and feel very comfortable to wear in your ears. It's pretty easy to forget you even have them in your ears.
Battery Life: 4.5/5 - Let's be clear, compared to typical Bluetooth earbuds the Q29's do not get good battery life, but compared to other TWS earbuds the battery life is pretty similar and even better in some circumstances. The earbuds get around 2.5 hours on a charge, and you can get another 2 to 3 full charges using the case (which is the only way to charge them).
Note: I would not recommend picking these up for working out in. If you want a good pair of headphones to workout in I would recommend the SoundPEATS Q16's. These headphones will not really stay in your ears once you start to get sweaty.
Bottom Line: These are great for casual listening without a wire, but not as great for working out in.
Most recent customer reviews
Within less than two days of use, and the left earpiece no longer plays audio. The right earpiece works perfectly fine, but if I try to use the right without...Read more