- Get a ★★ Fashionable Wired Earbuds ★★ at price $ 9.99 when you purchase 1 or more ★★ Magnetic Neckband Earbuds ★★ Offered by SoundPEATS Audio,Enter code WO4KUM77. Enter code WO4KUM77 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on P4 360 Degree surround sound speak when you purchase 1 or more Q900 Bluetooth earbuds offered by SoundPEATS Audio. Enter code 6EBM5TEJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SoundPEATS Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Headset Stereo Neckband Sport Earbuds with Mic (10 Hours Play Time, Bluetooth 4.1, Sweatproof) - [Upgraded Version of Q900]
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$38.00 (63%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 【Neckband Designed】: Around-the-Neck Wearing Style With Body-contoured Fit. Made of ultra-light shape-memory alloy, great for easy carrying and all day comfort. Ensures a 100% comfortable fit especially when you are running, cycling, exercising and staying at home or in the Office.
- 【Magnetic EZ-Lock】: This headphone has a magnetic ez-lock which keeps the earpiece attached to the neckband. This makes it very convenient to carry around when it is not in use. You will never worry about the cord/wire dangles around your neck.
- 【Easy Button Control】: Upgraded version of our previous model, the Q800; we moved the control buttons from the front to the side of the headphone which makes it more comfortable and easy for media control and hands-free calling.
- 【Bluetooth 4.1+aptx】: Supports two connected devices simultaneously and automatically connects after being paired successfully for the first time, high-fidelity stereo sound quality with aptx codec. These headphones are compatible with most smartphones, iPhone and Android.
- 【Long-Lasting Usage & Lightweight Design】: Up to 10 hours of music and 240 hours of standby time on only 2 hours of charging. Since it has a super Light Weight Design, the net weight is only 4.58 ounces, you will feel nothing for gym and workout.
There is a newer model of this item:
|Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Please note that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has announced a transition away from wireless microphones that operate in the 600MHz band. Users must cease operating wireless microphones in the 617-652 MHz and 663-698 MHz frequencies no later than July 13, 2020, and possibly sooner if operations could case harmful interference. For more information, visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at http://www.fcc.gov/wireless-microphones-guide or call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC).|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SoundPEATS Q900(Upgraded Version)-Product details
HD Stereo & Noise Cancellation:
Adopted CVC Version 6.0 noise cancellation technology, ensure HD high-fidelity stereo sound quality with aptx codec and provides steady Bluetooth signal and support stereo loss less music.
Humanization Neckband Designed for Activities:
The Bluetooth headset includes a wire clip design. This allows users to do extreme actions without worrying that the neckband from tangling and falling out. You could use our bluetooth headphones to do climbing,hiking,runing,or any sports you would like to join.
10 Hours Playing time:
The neckband’s battery is packed with 10 hours of music time. It is fully charged in 2 hours and when not in use, the battery lasts for 240 hours before it requires charging.
Compactiable & Flexibility:
The neckband earbuds design to be bent in all shapes and easily fit into your pocket. The length of headphone wires could be adjusted by going through the neckband for an even tighter fit.
Super Lightweight, Tight fitting and irritation-free
The neckband weighs only 36g, and it uses soft silicone that is intended to fit different neck sizes and conforms to your body for all-day irritant-free comfort.
Talk Time: Up to 10 hours
Music Time: Up to 10 hours
Standby Time: Up to 240 hours
Charging Time: Around 2-3 hours
Battery: 3.7V/180 mAh
1*Q900 Bluetooth headset
2*Earbuds(2 Sets L,S,the middle one on earbuds)
1*USB Charging Cable
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They are comfortable and feel just like any other set of earbuds, wired or not. There's no need for special hooks in my ears or around my ears. The neck "collar" makes sure that even when I turn my head the buds don't fall out of my ears or pull loose. It also feels more secure when I remove the buds and just have it hanging around my neck. It's not just a wire that can get pulled to one side or the other and potentially slide off. It's always exactly where I left it.
- The buttons are actual buttons, easy to find with just your fingertips. They're not flush against the surface of the earbud so that you are never 100% certain you're pushing the right one.
- I like the fact that there is an actual on/off button. No holding it down for 3 seconds and listening to hear a voice say "power on" or "power off." That's not a horribly long time, it's just more convenient to not have to do that.
- I also really appreciate the fact that the forward/back buttons are separate from the volume up/down buttons. On all the other Bluetooth earbuds I've tried, they were combined into one button. How many times did I accidentally pump up the volume when trying to switch songs or vice versa?
- There is also an actual "call" button with a microphone right next to it. No getting mixed up on how long to push a button to answer the phone. No more accidentally redialing the last number I called when I only meant to pause, and then frantically trying to figure out how to hang up before they answer.
I originally really wanted the other style of Bluetooth earbuds, the ones that didn't have this neck collar. But I find I actually prefer it in the end. Because you fit more functionality onto it, due to the size, thus eliminating a lot of the space-saving "conveniences" that can sometimes hamper usability in other Bluetooth earbuds. That's a personal preference of course. But for the time being at least, I'm done searching. The only thing I don't really like is that, unless you want to wear it around your neck all the time, there's not really any way to store this while you're out and about. (Note: In one of the photos the earbud looks grayish. I was trying on different bud covers. The ones that come with the set are black.)
First the pros:
- The battery life is great for me. I use this most of the day, both at the gym and while working at home and I have yet to use up the charge, or even to get the charge to "low." (When the headphones are switched on, a digital voice reports the battery condition.) I do charge my devices every night, and I understand that some folks might not be in that habit, so I can't comment on whether or not the headphones will work well beyond one day of use.
- Bluetooth pairing is simple and instant, requiring no hoops to jump through. I use the headphones with an iMac and a LG G2 phone with no pairing issues. Bluetooth range is respectably good; I can still get a signal in the basement of my house even when the phone is on the first floor. The exception would be when the signal has to pass through a brick porch wall. And even then, if I'm fast enough I can go out of the house, through the porch, and up one floor with only a minor penalty of a little static. (The downside of course is that it is possible to lose track of the phone if not kept in a pocket - I know from experience.)
- The audio quality is clean and has a relatively wide spectrum, with the understanding that these are just earbuds. I'm sure audiophiles can argue otherwise, but the sound reproduction has been plenty accurate for listening to a range of things, from podcasts to heavy metal to classical music. While I prefer to have an actual phone in my hand while on a call, the headphones work well enough for calls. I can't comment too much on use as a phone call device though, due to my personal preference of having the phone up against my head. That said, I generally leave the headphones on full volume and do all my volume adjustments with the device to which it is paired.
- The controls are easy to find and adjust without having to look at them. The connecting cords are short, but sufficient. There is a movable clip that will allow the user to control the amount of slack and thus adjust to different neck sizes. It seems the short length is meant to accommodate as many users as possible, without having excess wiring around to get tangled up. It works well.
- I haven't abused the unit, although it accompanies me to the gym every day. I have yet to drop it, step on it, etc., and although it doesn't feel fragile, it is still plastic and electronics, so I assume it is breakable at some point. There seems to be no problem with regular exposure to sweat as well, since I use this daily at the gym.
Now the cons, or more accurately, the con:
- As this device was described as being good for sport, I expected there to be more - or any - tension in the neckband portion, but there really is none. Yes, the device is in a generally roundish layout, but only barely so. The band portion is very very flexible and thus does not grasp onto the user's neck with any amount of tension. The negative here becomes obvious when engaging in any sport activity more vigorous than maybe walking or stationary biking. I find myself having to tuck the unit underneath the collar of my shirt to keep it from bouncing around or sliding off to one side if I am moving too much. I'm considering using a rubber band or something else to "complete the circle" and keep the unit a bit more secured around my neck. My original intention was to have my marathon runner fiance use this for running, but it seems to me that this would be too distracting while running. That could be an individual preference though. Your experience may differ.
So despite the con of the neckband portion of the headphones being too loose for some uses, I still strongly recommend this unit based on the battery life, audio quality, and Bluetooth connection, especially considering the low price.