- Size (LWH): 1.97 inches, 1.97 inches, 0.79 inches
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 6 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 145 hours
SoundPEATS Bluetooth Earbuds Sport Wireless Sweatproof Headphones with Mic- Q9A Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [Bluetooth 4.1+aptx]: Supports two connected devices simultaneously and allows to automatically connecting after paired successfully for the first time, high-fidelity stereo sound quality with aptx codec. The Headphones are compatible with most cell phones, iPhone and Android.
- [Secure Fit Ear-Hook Design]: These Noise Canceling Earbuds include S/M/L ear tips and special ear-hook design to ensure a comfortable and secure fit for everyone. With the specially designed ear hooks, you will never worry about the headphone falling off in a gym or workout again.
- [Long-Lasting Usage & Lightweight Design]: Up to 6 hours talk time / music time, (Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content). With 145 hours standby time and 1-2 hours charging time. Since it has a super Light Weight Design, the net weight is only 3.52 ounces; you will feel nothing for gym and workout.
- [Sweat Resistant]: Built for your active lifestyle, the earbuds are rated IPX Level 4 and can withstand dripping sweat. Ergonomic design optimized for ultimate wearing comfort to match your active lifestyle like running, jogging, cycling, driving, camping, hiking gym exercise and other outdoor sports.
- [Music & Calls Control: Wireless Bluetooth Earphones allow auto switching between music and calls. You can control all functions of music and calls easily via the buttons of Bluetooth headset. Built-in microphone enables taking hands-free calls while listening to music.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Your world without wires
Cut the cord with powerful Bluetooth 4.1. Whether you're commuting, unwinding at home, or doing your fitness routine, enjoy incredible audio with no strings attached. The SoundPEATS Q9A in-ear headphones immerse you in a world of stunning audio precision: from the deepest, richest bass to an incredibly balanced response. And with a range of up to 33 feet (10m) for skip-free wireless audio, set yourself free and stay on the move.
Supercharge your audio
Innovative aptX? audio technology delivers true lossless output for pure, crisp audio. Our powerful ambient noise reduction algorithms provide an optimal listening experience. The built-in MIC with quick access controls deliver hands-free convenience. Combined with 5 hours of continuous play time on a single charge, it's your essential companion.
Precision crafted from premium materials, the lightweight SoundPEATS Q9A Earphone comes with deluxe interchangeable ear buds for a superb fit every time. Effortlessly keeping up with your active lifestyle indoors and out - from sport, leisure, to work - the advanced materials and leading design means it won¡¯t break a sweat even when you do. Stay one step ahead with an effortless blend of total comfort, durability and slim ergonomics.
Made for you
The SoundPEATS Q9A Earphones adapt to your lifestyle. With intuitive controls, stay in charge of your audio. Designed for everyone to enjoy. Compatible with all iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, Windows devices and other Bluetooth-enabled devices, the wireless headset provides an uncompromisingly personal audio experience.
Bluetooth Version: 4.1
Effective Range: 33ft / 10m
Audio Profiles: aptX
Top Customer Reviews
1) Sound: Jaybird wins. The range of sound and deeper bass in the Jaybird is definitely better than the SoundPeats. I would rate the Bluebuds 8/10 and Soundpeats 7/10. When working out I can barely tell the difference between the 2.
2) Fit: Soundpeats wins. Jaybird does a good job with the ear fins to keep the buds securely in your ears when lifting weights. However, if you sweat a lot and do more intense routine (jumping or running), it will come loose. Thus affecting the sound quality and causing it to fall out. I did buy the foam tips but it only help little bit more, nothing special. The around the ear design of SoundPeats keep the headphones secure in my ears even during intense exercise.
3) Connectivity: Jaybird wins. Have not had any issues with Jaybird. Despite having newer technology, the SoundPeats connection is NOT flawless. If I cup my hands around both the housing, the connection will drop. I noticed this when doing sit-ups. Also, when sitting on the incline bench, the connection does go in an out (occurs once in a while). So if you have nothing obstructing housing, connection is great.
4) Battery life: Tie-Jaybird? Been using the SoundPeats for 4 workout sessions (~4-5hrs). The battery is still going. I just heard the low battery warning sound toward the end of my last session. So I am just going to charge it every weekend. Not a big deal. The Jaybird does have longer battery life initially, but i still end up charging its battery every week. Don't want it to die on me during a workout.
5) Call quality: SoundPeats Wins. Do not bother using the Jaybird. The placement of the microphones make it difficult for others to hear what you are saying. The Soundpeats is not great, but atleast when I speak, other can comprehend what I am saying.
6) Customer service: Jaybird so far. After the owning the Jaybird for 1 year and 3 months, the Jaybird died. Contacted the company and they shipped out a new set free of charge. Their customer service is top notch. Don't think SoundPeats offer the same customer service quality but for $30, it is a good trade off.
In conclusion, I would recommend the SoundPeats for its value and utility.
I have had these for three months and they worked well until they did not hold a charge any longer. They stayed in your ear, had a decent sound, and surprisingly stayed linked for a legit distance. Also, it was not very hard to figure out the controls and microphone worked fine for indoor calls. With all that being said, I've only had them for three months and do not use them everyday, yet they still died on me. Here's what happens:
When trying to charge, the blue light just turns on and does not go red, indicating that the earphones are charged but when I unplug them, they turn off. And I tried to reset them using the "+" and "-" button-hold for five seconds I see the customer service people ask other customers with this issue to try, but with no avail.
So if I get a response with that answer, that will let us customers know you do not really care about the customer and do not read these reviews. I see the customer service people replying to people who leave negative feedback, but never a reply back from the customers afterwards- maybe I just did not look deep enough into the negative reviews to see such a response. Either way, this shows me that they do not help them, or every single customer who posts a customer review(that I have seen) refuses to leave a response once their issue is fixed. You be the judge. I know a lot of other people say this, but honestly, you get what you pay for. Even if they get replaced I am afraid I will just get bad ones again. And a refund will most likely not be a full refund of the original price. I know it is a business, but at some point you have to wonder if money is all these companies think about. I lost money on this purchase, and I know others have too from the negative reviews. Please try to bring back amazon to what it once was and do not take bribes for positive reviews making other buyers think faulty products are reliable. Thanks for your time. Again, three months of non-regular use and they stopped charging. They go by a different name now, but the same still holds true, they just want to get rid of the negative stigma the other ones have.