- Save 20% on Q1000 Neckband headphones when you purchase 1 or more QY7 Bluetooth headphones offered by SoundPEATS Audio. Enter code TLBZUUJC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Wired Earphones B10 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by SoundPEATS Audio. Enter code WPWN2AY7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SoundPEATS Wireless Headphones Sport Bluetooth Earbuds Sweatproof Running Earphones (Bluetooth 4.1, 6 Hours Talk time, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling, with Mic) - Black&Red
|Sale:||$21.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$24.40 (53%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- [Most Favorable Bluetooth Headphones]: Sold over 1 MILLION pcs in the past year all over Amazon, the most favorite Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds to most people. Obtained over 10 thousand reviews from customer all over the Amazon.
- [Comfortable and Secure Design]: These Noise Canceling earbuds include S/M/L ear tips and two types of different ear hooks to ensure a comfortable and secure fit for everyone. With specially designed ear hooks, you will never worry about the ear buds falling off in a gym or workout again.
- [Long-Lasting Usage & Lightweight Design]: Up to 6 hours talk time / music time (Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content). With 145 hours standby time and 1-2 hours charging time. Since it has a super Light Weight Design, the net weight is only 3.17 ounces; you will feel nothing for gym and workout.
- [IPX4-Rated Sweat Resistant]: Built for your active lifestyle, the earbuds are rated IPX Level 4 and can withstand dripping sweat. Ergonomic design optimized for ultimate wearing comfort to match your active lifestyle like running, jogging, cycling, driving, camping, hiking gym exercise and other outdoor sports.
- [Bluetooth 4.1 Technology]: Supports two connected devices simultaneously and allows to automatically connecting after paired successfully for the first time. HD STEREO & NOISE CANCELLATION: Adopted CVC Version 6.0 NOISE CANCELLATION technology, guarantees HD stereo sound quality and provides steady Bluetooth signal and provides steady Bluetooth signal and support stereo loss less music. The Headphones are compatible with most cell phones, iPhone and Android.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
When I can pick any earbud to wear around the house or the gym, I choose this one over about 30 others. The controls are simple and like 99% of other bluetooth headphones. The volume controls also work your track skipping functions by holding them down for about 3-4 seconds. There is one power button for on/off, pairing, play and pause.
One thing I note in my video review is my dislike of the included stabilizers. Watch the video and I show you what I use to make these awesome headphones fit perfectly. The only negative you'll read about the QY7 is the weight and staying in your ears. The stabilizers I use in the video completely fix that and you should be able to find them sold separately on ebay/amazon. They came from my Mpow Petrel earbuds and they are also the ones used in the Jaybird Bluebuds X. They solve any fit problem you may have with ANY earbuds you own or will own. I use them for every earbud in my collection now.
UPDATE: After I posted my review today, I noticed someone right before me mentioned these headphones now include new stabilizers. They took a picture and it's the exact same ones I recommend in my review. It's a crazy coincidence that I've been doing this for over a month and they now just started including those exact stabilizers. That's great news and solves everyone's problem of them staying in your ear. Good job of listening to their customers and finding a solution.
If you like warm and bassy headphones with clarity, this is the best I've heard..even at double or triple the price. Feel free to ask any questions or comments. [...]
I will admit that it took me awhile to get the right ear hooks at the right fit. I had something that worked, mostly, but then after a month, they would keep falling out of my ears. I made the mistake of trying to buy a new type instead of playing with the different ear hooks to see if I could make them work again. I actually figured out what worked best for me for the SoundPEATS after I bough a pair of JBL Synchros Reflect BT headphones. I loved the fit of the JBL's but they wouldn't pair with my iPod, and I hated the controls that they place on the cord. Anyway, I matched the way the JBL's fit by picking ear hooks for the SoundPEATSthat were the same size and oriented them the same. This has made the SoundPEATS perfect for me! (see photos). Everything else about the SoundPEATS is truly the best, so I'm in love again. The control is easy to use, it pairs with 2 devices perfectly at the same time, the sound is clear, I can hear phone calls really well and people on the other end of the line can hear me. They are also loud enough! I tried several pairs that even at top volume for the headphones, when I walk on the bike trail beside a busy road, I can't hear them. These are loud enough even for that scenario, and since I live next to a 4-lane divided road, this is an every day occurrence for me.
For anyone that cares to see what other types and brand I tried, here is a brief summary of each type, in order of when I bought them.
The first pair of bluetooth earbuds I tried I got on some super deal: Jabra Sport Plus
They did not fit my little ears very well and hurt because they were too big. They would pair with 2 devices, but they would drop connection A LOT, constantly, and it drove me crazy.
Pair #2: Motorola SF600 Wireless Sports Headphones
These were also too big for my ears, and the control button was really awkward. It was sort of hard to press and it wasn't easy to feel where it was When they didn't work for me, I gave them to my spouse who has normal sized ears and they didn't work well for normal sized ears either.
Pair #3: Mpow Cheetah Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Headphones
These actually worked pretty well, but they were uncomfortable. The cord that goes around the back of your neck is actually a kind of flexible plastic, but it is stiff enough to just not quite fit my ears right. One thing I have found in trying so many headphones is that something that seems comfortable on Day 1 or 2 may be unwearable after using it for 5 or 6 days. I give each pair a full 2 weeks of use before I give them thumbs up or thumbs down. This is one of those types. On the first 2 days, I loved them and thought I found the holy grail of headphones. By Day 6, I couldn't stand them and they would just hurt my ears every time I gave them another go. I liked that they were cheap and the connection/sound were clear. I tried bending the plastic several ways to make them more comfortable, but I ended up making them worse and also un-returnable.
Pair #4: SoundPeats QY7
Just for full disclosure, this is where I bought this pair in my string of purchases. After everything I've tried, I give these my full endorsement, and they are cheap! Seriously, 20 bucks? Top notch quality, especially compared some much more expensive pairs.
Pair #5: Photive PH-BTE70 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
I actually liked these a great deal. I liked the controls on this one the best out of all 6 - they are easy to get to and simple to feel and use. However, they only pair with one device at a time, but that's probably not a big drawback to most people. The phone quality was just okay, based on what people on the other end of the line told me. However, they dropped connection to my device a LOT. I sometimes would keep my iPod in my left pocket, and changing it to my right pocket (closer to the controls) would help a little, but not always consistently. Even when I clipped the iPod to my shirt, about one foot away from the headphones, I still got a lot of staticky reception. They felt good, stayed in my ears, but the reception quality made me return then. I will say that most of these headphones will say you can get 30 feet reception, or something like that, and that is sometimes even true. But for whatever reason, lots of these headphones still seem to have trouble working and keeping their pairing connection when you have your device on the left side of your body. I can see from other reviewers that I'm not the only person to notice this. The SoundPEATS do not have this problem, and they have GREAT range.
Pair #6: JBL Synchros Reflect BT In-Ear Bluetooth Sport Headhpones
I WANTED to like this pair the best. I got them because the SoundPEATS were falling out of my ears all the time and I was frustrated. The JBL ones look SO COOL. And they have an adjustable cord to take up all the extra length I deal with with the SoundPEATS. But it turns out I hated the JBL controls that are on a small little piece on the cord on the left side. I am right handed. Trying to get my left hand to try to find controls in the correct place, turn the cord around to the correct side while jogging or even walking was hit or miss, with missing about 50% of the time. There are raised symbols for + and - for volume control, and the play button is in between them, but I could not distinguish between these markings by feel alone. These also would not pair with my iPod at all. I returned them.
So, that's a summary of my hard-gained experience. I hope someone finds it helpful. by the way, I am just a normal person who wants headphones that work on the cheap. I bought them all myself, and I returned 2 pairs. I did not get anything free. The ones I chose to try, I either saw a super deal on them or looked at others comments on amazon to see what I thought would work best for me.
Most recent customer reviews
I have used for a short time extensively and really feel this was a valued purchase.Read more