- Size (LWH): 6 inches, 4.2 inches, 1.5 inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 8 hours
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 180 hours
SoundWhiz Wireless Sports Headphones. Sweatproof Bluetooth Running Earbuds for Father's Day. Ideal For Running, Workouts & Gym. Noise Canceling Wireless Sports Earbuds with Mic for Smart Phones
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✓ BE FASTER, FITTER AND STRONGER WITH THE LATEST 2016 DESIGN WIRELESS SPORTS HEADPHONES. Light as a Feather and designed to be so comfortable that you will literally forget you have them on! Soft silicon buds fit snugly in your ears, secured by feather-soft over-ear hooks. You will feel the difference immediately.
- ✓ BE THRILLED WITH EXTRAORDINARY SOUND. These Bluetooth Sports Earbuds are the perfect partner for running, workouts, gym, jogging, hiking, biking, climbing, jogging, pilates and yoga. Let the beats move you, with crystal clear stereo sound delivered by the latest Bluetooth Version and hi fidelity sound codec, supported by superior noise cancellation through CVC6 technology.
- ✓ BE LIBERATED WITH WIRELESS MOVEMENT. No more tangles with these Bluetooth Sports Headphones. Intuitively controlled from the earpiece so you don’t lose your rhythm like you would with controls located on the neck wire. Strong Bluetooth connection delivers up to 30ft wireless range, so you can easily step away from your phone, pc or tablet and still enjoy perfect sound.
- ✓ BE REPONSIVE AND NEVER MISS A CALL with built in mic for phone calls and voice commands using Siri or Svoice. The powerful battery allows up to 8 hours play or talk time, and 180 hours standby, so your wireless sports headphones are ready to go when you are! Simple, fast setup, PLUS – Double your effectiveness with dual pairing – seamlessly connect your headphones to two separate devices!
- ✓ BE YOUR BEST. Tested on athletes, the W18 Wireless Sports Headphones will help DAD push his endurance and inspire him to crush his goals. With a robust design and sweat proof casing the W18 is up for the same challenges you are, backed by a 12 Month Warranty!
Customers also shopped for
Finally – Super Comfortable Wireless Sports Headphones that Don’t Fall Out!
Whether you’re into running, gym workouts, jogging, hiking, biking, cycling, climbing, pilates or yoga, the W18 will be the first sports headphones you’ve owned that you don’t want to take off at the end!
Stylishly Sleek in soft matt black, and secured by an ear-hugging soft-touch hook, the W18 gently holds your ear for a remarkably stable fit no matter what your chosen exercise is. With complete stability for all ear sizes and shapes, the W18 is far more flexible to different sized ears than other available designs of in-ear brackets and hooks. You will be amazed at how neatly, securely and above all comfortably this workout buddy fits you.
The latest Bluetooth technology allows crisp stereo sound and awesome bass to keep you motivated for up to 8 hours of play. Pump up the volume and pump your body to the sensational sound profile, and benefit from the latest CVC6 noise cancelation to filter out external noise like gym machinery.
Never miss a call with the built-in mic allowing hands-free phone calls with all controls right on the earpiece. Keep the world working for you with voice commands using Siri or Svoice. Plus – the headset can pair to two devices at the same time, allowing you to switch seamlessly between work and play.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with CSR
- CVC6 Noise Cancelation
- Up to 8 Hours Play, 180 Hrs standby
- IPX4 sweat proof
In the Box
- Bluetooth Sports Earbuds
- USB Charging cable
- 3 sizes of silicon ear buds
- Instruction manual
Top Customer Reviews
They're definitely good BT earbuds. I have several pairs from different companies and use them a lot. What I like about these are:
- the ear loops: they really do prevent them from falling out
- sound: is good. As good (not sure about "better" though) than my other BT earbuds. Clear and crisp.
- seems to hold a power charge for a decent amount of time
What I don't like:
- the ear plug things seem to be a teensy bit less wide than on some of my others, leading to less of a sealed sound (and therefore, less bass). Not an issue for me, because this particular pair is used for casual web surfing. But if I was using them for music, I might be a smidge disappointed about that. Their S, M, and L change-out-able ear pieces are all smaller than some others out there. Conversely, the fact that it doesn't completely stuff the ear canal means I can hear some outside sounds, which is advantageous in some circumstances - complete isolation from the outside world is not always desirable.
The price seems a bit high. For instance, the basically equally good QY8's are $25; I honestly can't hear a difference between the two. I'm thinking BT earbuds is a market where vendors are still doing price discovery and experimentation. By next year, all the models will probably be approximately the same price.
All in all: good, solid product, perhaps overpriced; the rubbery things that go around your ears are a nice plus, though.
UPDATE! SoundWhiz customer service is 2nd to none!
I have already received a replacement set and they are working great.
Good audio and people can hear me clearly when I'm using the phone.
I would change it to 5 stars, however If most people are like me they read the 1 and 2 star reviews first.
I would like people to know that I would recommend these earbuds to my friends. If you do have any problems just email customer service at email@example.com. Maybe you'll get Jo who helped me. Thanks Jo!
"Thanks for your email. Sorry to hear about those issues, that is certainly not the normal experience of our product at all.
I would like to arrange for a replacement to be sent to you right away. Could you kindly confirm your Order ID and your shipping address for me and I will process this for you today.
Again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience, but we will have this sorted out for you as quickly as possible."
This response got me quite excited, so I replied with the requested details and was then told my 12-month warranty had expired and that they wouldn't help me. BUT, they were kind enough to offer me a 20% discount on a future product...to which I say why would I turn around and invest more money in a product with what I consider to be a clear design defect?
To reiterate: These ear buds suffer from a design defect that relates to the mesh that covers the driver hole. Not enough glue is used, and it seems like ear wax causes the glue to slowly fail. I *EXPECT* a pair of $58 ear buds to last longer than 1.5 years, I always carefully research my products before I buy them but I sadly didn't see this coming. I will *NOT* buy another SoundWhiz product given all of the above.
I would not recommend them
I love it love it love it! I am so very grateful to own these! The carrying case is sturdy, and I love that it comes with different earbuds for different sizes! These are very comfortable too! So lightweight its easy to forget they're even in my ears!!