- Save 15% on the Satechi Spectrum Mouse Wired Optical Mouse (Silver) when you purchase 1 or more products offered by Satechi. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Soundfly SD WMA/MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune)
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Transmits on all FM frequencies (88.1MHz-107.9MHz) - Memorizes up to 7 FM frequencies
- Simple plug & play - Powers on & off automatically or with button - Reads MP3 & WMA files
- USB port (reading data, not charging) & SD slot & 3.5mm stereo input - 3.5mm cable included for use with iPod, Zune, mp3 players
- Remote features: Folder shift - Fast Forward & Rewind - Repetition of defined Section- Shuffle - Bookmarking
- ID3-tag information via RDS: View song information on your compatible radio display.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 1.81 inches, 2.09 inches, 2.72 inches
- Weight: 2.08 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item Soundfly SD WMA/MP3 Player Car Fm Transmitter for SD Card, USB Stick, Mp3 Players (iPod, Zune)
Nulaxy Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit with 1.44 Inch Display and USB Car Charger B018E0I01I
VicTsing Bluetooth FM Transmitter, Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter Radio Adapter Car Kit With USB Car Charger AUX Input 1.44 Inch Display TF Card Slot B01DDPUQTS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Satechi||Satechi||Kollea Direct||VicTsingDirect|
|Item Dimensions||2.09 x 1.81 x 2.72 in||2.09 x 1.81 x 2.72 in||4.9 x 6.4 x 2.1 in||2.3 x 6.3 x 4.9 in|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Sound - This is tricky. The sound is good using USB and SD cards as your source. However, the sound is great when you use the Analog input(2.5mm input I would have expected the sound to be better with USB/SD cards. I was blown away when I played my Sony MP3 player thru the input jack. It sounded great. 4.5 Stars here)
2.) Power - This is powered by a 12v cigarette lighter plug. I wanted to use it in the house and power it from an AC outlet. I used a litte converter specifically designed for that purpose. On other units, as soon as you plug the unit into AC, you get a nasty little hum, and sometimes static. When this unit, it is very clean, no hum at all. Five Stars for that)
3.) Ease of Use - This unit has a very simple display that can be cryptic if you don't read the instructions. It is easier to use via the remote control,than the buttons on the unit. Most notable is the equalizer display which also doubles as a Volume Unit VU) meter. The instructions don't mention that, but that is how it works. There is also a volume control on the remote, but not on the unit itself. You can save up to 7 FM freqencies in memory and use the remote to scan the frequencies, pretty cool.
4.) RDS - This is the feature I was most curious about. The instructions say that RDS only works with the USB memory port, however that is not true. It also worked with the SD card port too, which was a nice surprise. The SD card hides away neatly. When you use a USB Flash drive, the flash drive sticks out and takes away from the compact form factor.Read more ›
The sound fly works like it should, like you'd expect and it's really simple, intuitive. I can play MP3's off my cell phone with the little adapter cable they include. The plug in unit is flexible for easy visibility, though the only drawback might be the red LED display is washed out in bright direct sunlight. I find this a very fair trade off for the ease of visibility at night. I plugged this FM transmitter into my car and could receive the signal in my truck 2 or 3 parking spaces away, *more* than good enough! I do not need Blue Tooth so this is perfect for me. After reading the minimalist instruction sheet, I realized I had to name my music folder 'MP3' and put the files in a subdirectory, then the Sound Fly automatically can search and skip to where I want. I love the Bookmark button on the remote since my files are sometimes 500m or more, it saves where I stopped it and restarts without having to fast forward 2 or 3 hours.
My unit arrived in an astonishingly short 3 days. I had a small inconvenience with the nifty remote control being inoperative, but I must absolutely commend Satechi and their people in San Diego for being VERY VERY prompt, trusting and sincere in their customer service by promptly sending me a working replacement. I got email replies from them within 24 hours or less.Read more ›
frustrating when using it and I didn't realise this until after I'd purchased it.
VR3 MP3 Player FM Transmitter frustrations:
1) It wouldn't remember where I last was listening to.
2) I couldn't fast forward nor rewind. Arrgh! You could only skip between tracks. This was frustrating because I have a habit of rewinding to listen to parts of my audio tracks again and again and of course I can't fast forward through averts. It was especially frustrating because of point 1 above as I would always have to start listening from the beginning of a track. Particularly annoying when listening to long tracks.
3) No remote - Please note most FM transmitters don't come with FF or RW functions on the remote's either.
4) It was white and it was ugly.
5) Limited frequency range. A lot of these devices only allow you turn use the upper and lower FM frequency ranges.
6) It takes USB dongles and SD cards but the SD cards are limited to 2GB.
Now for the Soundfly SD:
1) The SoundFly SD remembers exactly where you were last listening to. This is so refreshing as I can just turn off the car and when I next climb back in and start the car, with the SoundFly SD plugged into the car lighter socket, it just starts right of from where I left last. Awesome! Bear in mind I have a new model car less than four years old, but a lot of these devices just die when a car is started and the device has been accidentally left in. I've not had a single problem with using the Soundly this way, and I believe I have no reason to worry about it. You even have a bookmarking facility.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works pretty well for the most part. Lately, I've noticed there being a lot more static for louder songs and I questioned if it was the song quality itself and quickly eliminated... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
just repeats same 20 songs over and over, despite having 100+ songs loaded. I had an earlier version of this product and it worked great. Got this newer version, not so great.Published 13 days ago by Possum Trot
it worked fine for about a month, now is dead. I want my money back or replace it.Published 16 days ago by Pedro A Valencia
Worked great until the plug in fell apart shortly after purchase. Pieces flew everywhere. Not sure how to fix.Published 1 month ago by pwm
One issue this has is dropping out on some songs after about 10 seconds. I finally figured out that it was any mp3 that had album art written into the tag. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Thomas Kester
This thing is terrible , from the moment i played the first song on this piece of crap i immediately knew it was garbage. Read morePublished 4 months ago by wesyute