Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Discover it  Trolls Starting at $39.99 Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting shameless7 shameless7 shameless7  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition ErrollGarner Shop Now STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 38 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 19, 2011 8:55:51 AM PDT
skatastic425 says:
So I just registered my copy of OoT on Club Nintendo to get the free soundtrack, but the site did not take me to the screen to complete the soundtrack ordering process. Instead the site took me back to the Club Nintendo homepage.

Did anyone else have any issues signing up for the soundtrack offer after registering the game?

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 9:21:38 AM PDT
R. Pickman says:
Yeah, it never gave me the screen either. I emailed Nintendo so hopefully they'll get it sorted out.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 9:32:08 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 19, 2011 10:10:03 AM PDT
Dave says:
The same thing happened to me too.

EDIT: I've emailed Nintendo about it as well. Let's see what happens now...

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 9:38:06 AM PDT
Looks like a lot of people are having that problem:
http://techforums.nintendo.com/message/38690#38690

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 10:45:54 AM PDT
skatastic425 says:
Okay, so here's what you should do if you didn't receive the soundtrack prompt after registering OoT. I just called Nintendo, and the nice service representative helped me out. He said he's gotten many of these calls about the soundtrack today, and that they'll set up the order on their end and I'll definitely get my soundtrack. He also said that Nintendo will call my house within 1-2 business days to confirm the order.

If you're in the same boat with the soundtrack, don't worry; you'll get your copy. Just call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 to take care of it. If the prompt says that there's a high volume of callers, then hang up and keep trying. I tried to get through for about ten minutes. You'll know you've gotten through when the system provides options in the beginning of the message. Choose the option "3DS." You might have to wait five minutes or so for someone to pick up, but stay on the line; if you hear the ringing sound, then someone is about to pick up. When someone answers, explain what happened. You'll have to provide the e-mail address on your Club Nintendo account and your name. Have your Ocarina of Time 3DS registration code with you just in case. The whole phone process took about 10 minutes. Good luck!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 11:21:39 AM PDT
Jaded Gamer says:
Yeah that is what I had to do too. Just keeping calling the number. It took me about 15 tries over a 45 min period and I finally got through. The rep will verify your shipping info and someone will call you in a few days to confirm the order.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 11:28:31 AM PDT
J. Evans says:
They told you that you were definitely getting it? The rep I called said it was up to whoever he sent a message to, and that I'd get a call about it within the next 1-2 days.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 12:02:01 PM PDT
J. Moreno says:
I just finished my survey just 5 min ago and I was greeted with the cd soundtrack offer  I been reading about people having trouble getting it! I'm glad I decided to wait to try for my self

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 1:07:42 PM PDT
Same here, didn't receive the soundtrack cd offer after registration, sent Nintendo an email, hope to get back soon

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 1:13:51 PM PDT
J. Evans says:
Just got an email from Club Nintendo saying my reward order is being processed, and after checking the website, it is indeed the CD. The website says it's backordered, though. I'm sure that's just a placeholder until they are actually ready to mail them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011 1:15:20 PM PDT
skatastic425 says:
Yep, he said he's going to put the order in on their end and I will definitely be getting it. He also told me that Nintendo would call in 1-2 days. I asked him why they would call, and what if I wasn't home to get the phone call. He said it's an order confirmation - I guess just to let you know that everything went through. It sounds like the same thing applies to you. I think you're good to go.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 1:43:09 PM PDT
Jaded Gamer says:
I just got an email from Nintendo saying my order for the soundtrack went through. Keep calling NOA so you can get yours!

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 3:54:41 PM PDT
T. Mannery says:
I'm in the same boat as J. Moreno, no problems at all. I hope everyone here is able to get theirs though, since at E3 they said there would be a limited run of only 100,000 or so... (They gave a number I just can't remember what number...) But, I think to be fair Nintendo waited to start prompting for the OST so everyone would have a fair shot. Especially, after that whole Target thing.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 6:21:50 PM PDT
IbeforeJ says:
UPDATE: Just posted on the Club Nintendo offer page:

"Due to strong demand and technical issues, we are extending this offer. Members who register the game by midnight, Pacific Time on Monday June 20, 2011 will receive the soundtrack CD."

I just registered mine an hour ago and didn't have a single problem, so hopefully anyone who got the game late (or forgot to register it until now like me!) will have the same luck.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 7:03:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 20, 2011 2:14:28 PM PDT
Landry says:
EDIT:

I got my copy. Got the error message so I called Nintendo. They put the order in for me for the CD. They said they've had overwhelming responses for both Zelda 3DS and the CD. Great Customer service.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 7:12:03 PM PDT
mole says:
So does by midnight on the 20th mean tonight/tomorrow morning or tomorrow night?

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 7:14:35 PM PDT
Landry says:
@Mole. I was wondering the same thing. Someone please help answer the question. Thanks. (:

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 7:39:46 PM PDT
IbeforeJ says:
I would take that to mean that you have until tomorrow night at midnight- not tonight.

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 8:50:11 PM PDT
saskamazon says:
I take it to mean tomorrow night .... yup, received the confirmation email, mine will be en route. they said when it ships, I'll receive another email to let me know ... the game is fantastic! absolutely breath taking graphics ! wow. extremely pleased, both with customer service at NOA, & the amazing game I now get to enjoy in full 3D ! enjoy guys .... :-)

Posted on Jun 19, 2011 9:01:16 PM PDT
GUSHandGO says:
I'm sure with "by midnight" they mean 11:59:59 p.m. on Monday evening. I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean in three hours.

Posted on Jun 20, 2011 5:11:56 AM PDT
mole says:
It probably would've been easier for everyone had they gone with a digital download. But mine's coming today so I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Posted on Jun 20, 2011 7:52:10 AM PDT
RPT111 says:
I just got done registering my game. I did not get the pop-up myself so I called up Nintendo customer service, very very friendly people. I talked to the rep and she put the order in for the soundtrack. She said there should be no problem and it will be shipping out in about two weeks. Just to be 100% on this I also sent a email out to customer support about the sound track and how great there rep was on the phone. I hope everyone is able to get the soundtrack that wants the soundtrack.

Posted on Jun 20, 2011 8:06:53 AM PDT
saskamazon says:
customer support was very helpful .... was quite pleased with my contact w/them . they must have been flooded with calls/emails about the CD .... as the pop up window for it was often not working. friendly, helpful .... received an email stating the CD was confirmed for shipment ..

Posted on Jun 20, 2011 6:15:56 PM PDT
Rey says:
I bought my copy yesterday in the morning and when I registered it, the CD offer didn't show up so I emailed Nintendo customer service before they put the midnight offer, and right now I got an email from them saying I will get the CD like in a week or two. So as long as you register your game by midnight today, you're good. :) And the game is so amazing.

Posted on Jun 21, 2011 8:38:53 AM PDT
poekeeper says:
Thanks for the phone number skatastic425 and to everyone for bringing this to my attention. I completed the survey before noon on Sunday and didn't think anything about it. I called the number today and confirmed my soundtrack order. If I didn't call I don't think I would be getting a copy.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  28
Total posts:  38
Initial post:  Jun 19, 2011
Latest post:  Jun 25, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

This discussion is about