Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on June 7, 2017
I read this book in one night. It really is that fast, that simple and that engaging. It not anything we don't already know, but perhaps have either forgotten, been to busy to be simple or just didn't know how to get from where you are to where you want to be. Success, either personal or business, really can be achieved if you stir your soup with intent and passion and love.
on July 22, 2017
Great book! It reads in a parable format, which makes it really easy to read and learn from. I love the way they slowly created the recipe for creating a good team culture.
I recommend it.
on March 30, 2017
Love all of Jon Gordon's books.
on June 8, 2017
This book is simply amazing!! It is a great story to complement any business challenge...always a lesson!
on March 25, 2017
Excellent
on November 21, 2015
awesome just pure awesome
on June 19, 2015
This was a book I chose for a college class book review. It is quick easy reading filled with words of wisdom on how to lead your team. I intend to read this book several times over be cause it was so good. It is written as a fictional story with pearls of leadership points throughout.
on July 6, 2016
Was required reading for my department. It served for me as a friendly reminder of successful way to operate yourself and your department and was a refresher on good Leadership.
on April 19, 2015
"An easy formula to follow, with sound advise, requiring the natural ingredients that are part of our DNA. The only steps necessary to making your own soup, is to believe and engage the power of love and passion" we all have a choice, I choose to make Soup with this recipe.
on April 1, 2013
A friend and peer of mine recommended Jon Gordon's books to me. I had a hard time choosing which one I wanted to read first.....but after reading reviews and info about his books I decided on Soup! It is a captivating story that is packed with lessons that can be applied to home and work! It is a quick read, that has left a profound impact on me and many lessons I needed! I will definitely be reading his other books!