Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

83%
17%

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on April 29, 2013
Fantastic! A couple of tablespoons sweetens my organic oatmeal with much satisfaction. The other flavors are equally fantastic. Pairs well with organic peanut butter. Very happy with the product and fast delivery service. I am a repeat customer. This is where I buy all my jelly!
on September 6, 2011
I had this sour cherry spread once and I went on a mission to find it in a local store. Then I remembered to try Amazon. This is the yummiest fruit spread I ever had...then I tried the plum one. They are both fantastic. I bought the peach one too, but i haven't opened it yet. I'm guessing it will be scrumpdiddlyumptios too!
on December 5, 2012
I have searched this whole town and couldn't find sugar free sour cherry. I love this brand and this is a wonderful flavor.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.