4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Source Audio SA260 Nemesis Guitar Delay Effects Pedal
- 24 Delay Engines - Nemesis features 12 onboard delay engines accessible via the center selector wheel, plus an additional 12 delays downloadable via the Neuro Mobile App.
- 128 Presets - Save up to eight presets accessible via the onboard controls or save up to 128 presets recallable with MIDI program change (PC) messages.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks - Create dramatic stereo ping-pong delays, stereo phase inversion, or set up an external effects loops, pre or post delay.
- Tap Tempo - Tap in the delay time with the onboard tap tempo switch. Beat divisions include quarter notes, dotted eighth, and triplets.
- Complete MIDI Functionally - Send MIDI program change (PC), continuous controller (CC), or MIDI clock messages via the 5-pin MIDI DIN Input (also includes a MIDI Thru jack) or the USB port.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Source Audio Collider Delay+Reverb Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Strymon Timeline Delay
BOSS Digital Delay Guitar Pedal (DD-200)
FLAMMA FS22 Stereo Delay and Reverb Pedal Digital Guitar Effects Pedal with Reverse Delay Shimmer Reverb Tap Tempo Freeze Trail On Function
BOSS Digital Delay Guitar Pedal, Standard (DD-500)
|Sold By||24 HOURS STOP||Gear Hero HQ||Vintage King Audio||Amazon.com||FLAMMA||Liquid Audio Inc|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 2 x 4.5 inches||3 x 3 x 3 inches||9.9 x 3.7 x 5.6 inches||5.6 x 4 x 2.5 inches||3.35 x 4.73 x 1.3 inches||7.8 x 4.7 x 9.9 inches|
The Nemesis Delay is the culmination of three years of intense research, listening, and engineering. Driven by a passion for greatness, our goal was to create a compact, powerful, and easy-to-use delay pedal with unrivaled tone, flexibility and style. We feel that our goals were achieved - Nemesis offers 24 distinct effect engines ranging from vintage tape and analog delays to highly advanced pitch-shifting, reverse, filter modulating, and rhythmic delays. It also features 128 presets, multiple delay taps, a hold function, tap tempo, full MIDI control, deep editing functionality with the Neuro Mobile App, and much more. Nemesis captures the full spectrum of delay effects, starting with a comprehensive collection of meticulously crafted vintage delay tones. The Source Audio engineering team spent over a year studying numerous iconic and sought after tape and bucket brigade delay units with a staunch dedication to identifying their every nuance and idiosyncrasy. The Nemesis’s Tape, Noise Tape and Slapback delays capture all the characteristic flutter, warmth, and color that give vintage tape delay machines like the Echoplex and Space Echo their classic charm. The Analog delay engine beautifully achieves the resonant peaks combined with high and low frequency decay that typifies classic bucket brigade delay pedals. The pedal’s Digital delay manufactures pristine, high definition repeats with or without filtering effects for a classic rack-system tone. The Nemesis features a 56-bit signal path with a 24-bit delay line that gives the Digital engine its immaculate, clean delays.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of the signal is inspiring. The number of engines is impressive. The variety is mind-blowing - delay effects include tape, digital, slap back, oilcan, analogue, sequenced filter, multi-tap and many more. The modulation adjustments will keep you entertained for hours and facilitate the ability to build many of your own unique signature delays.
Crazy stuff? It's in here. Delays can be distorted, flanged, chorused, tremolo-ized, bit-crushed, pitch shifted, reversed... it does a spot-on EQD Rainbow Machine if you want.
On top of all that, it gets along well with other pedals. I run a EHX Pitchfork, FT Mini-Deja Vibe, SA Orbital, FT OCD before it and a Digitech Supernatural and Boss DD7 after. Glorious.
The build quality is solid and the footprint is very compact. I am replacing a dying Line 6 DL4, and after much research, decided on SA's Nemesis over other multi-delay units. For the money, I have a great sounding, easy to navigate delay unit that does not eat up major real estate on my pedalboard. Switching between presets is possible to do by holding the tap button to cycle through presets, however a 3rd party AUX switch can be used (connected via TRS 1/4" cable) to toggle forward and backward through presets. Be sure to check out the Nemesis FAQ on Source Audio's website, as it has valuable information culled from customer feedback via gear forums.
I've been a fan of Source Audio for a while and they just keep making better products.