Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 241-250 of 507 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 595 reviews
on May 25, 2015
Fascinating look at a new paradigm in concsiousness!
on July 26, 2013
Good information. Sources for research cited everywhere. Easy to investigate each claim made by the book. A good outline of a brighter paradigm that I'd want to believe in.
on October 16, 2011
What a great piece of work. I found the book to be well researched and referenced, I also found it hard to put down. If you have an open and enquiring mind, then this book opens many doors that may have been jammed shut by narrow mainstream thoughts. The information that we all live forever, is one that I think we should all share, why not, all major religions talk of this higher realm, the after life. This book seems, to me, to give scientific info of how it all works, in a layman's language that even I can grasp. Best of luck David. God Bless you. Bill...
on May 3, 2015
This is also a very good book. I enjoyed it very much!
on October 28, 2015
Excellent book!
on February 22, 2013
Interesting book that tries to bring ancient and modern ideas into to a cohesive study. Loved the first 3/4 of the book, very inspiring!
on June 2, 2015
best book I have ever read, changed my life
on September 6, 2011
The most comprehensive intelligent and liberating book i have read. David Wilcock brings science and spirituality together in a spirit of core truth and higher intelligence so absent so far in our world. I have learned so much from this writers generous and thorough research. I am very grateful to have the chance to learn of things that have remained hidden for so long in our world and which i can really feel and know to be true. Thank you David Wicock.
on July 27, 2014
Stunning work. I have no words. Required reading for the inquiring mind, for 2012 and much beyond...
on November 1, 2011
This is my first review. I was so impressed with this book a review is a must. So much work has gone into this book..I have read most of the writings he refers to. This has taken me over a period of twenty years. David Wilcock has truthfully, condensed it all into one along with the very latest information on "The Source Field" Well done! Thank you!