Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 225 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 261 reviews
My grandson has been diagnosed with ADHD and was given a prescription for a medication to help him concentrate in school. My daughter (his mother) was understandably hesitant to medicate him. I found this product on Amazon and figured it was worth a try. It worked so gradually that we really didn't notice the transition or that it was, in effect, making a difference. Then he had a stomach virus and didn't take it for four days. That is when we noticed how much more active and less attentive he became. After taking it again for a few days, we went back to what we call the "new normal."

Don't get me wrong: this isn't a cure. What it does is tune down the hyperactivity somewhat so he can concentrate a little more, listen longer, get a little less frustrated, and be a little more still when doing ordinary things (like watching Ninja Turtles without jumping on the furniture.) He is still an active child, he still struggles, but he blends pretty well in with the other first graders. His teacher is satisfied with his progress and seldom has a complaint. He is still the same happy, smart, loving, and fun child he has always been and we are delighted that we didn't put him on a strong medication that might have changed his personality. We love him just the way he is.
on June 20, 2017
My son had difficulty with focusing on tasks at home and school. The complaint from his teachers was that he's easily distracted. A friend at work told me about these wafers that her sister used for her son and it really made a difference. So I tried a bottle and I have seen a major difference. It took about a month and a half to kick in and now we are on autoship!
on March 2, 2014
This product has helped my daughter tremendously. Her grades in school have went from c's & ds to all A's and B's. It was recommended by her neurologist and I'm very satisfied with the product.
on July 14, 2014
I have not seen dramatic results with this supplement; however it is an excellent source of magnesium which is missing in the diets of many children. The chewable tablet has a great flavor, and my son takes them without difficulty. It is hard to find a chewable magnesium supplement.
on April 3, 2017
Packing was great. Delivery was fast. The tablets are chewable which is great. Unfortunately my daughter does not like the taste of the wafer.
on September 4, 2013
We have been using these for about 2 weeks and I think that they are making a difference. My 4 year old seems a bit calmer and more focused when it comes to working on things at home and I do not get reports from school that he has had a bad day as much anymore. Listening has improved a bit. We will keep trying them and see how it goes! Fingers crossed!
on July 31, 2017
We did not see a difference . Didn't really work for us !
on February 16, 2015
This item shipped quickly and arrived on time. I have two sons who have a difficult time focusing, but these have worked perfectly. So great that my older son could tell a difference after a week of taking them!
on May 6, 2015
My son was having attention problems in school and we didn't want to start him on medications because the psychiatrist didn't think he had ADHD anyway. The teachers persisted so we thought we'd try this route. If your like me, you read reviews first. Especially when it's something for your children. The good outweighed the bad in this case so we tried it. I can't say we had an "aha!" moment when we noticed a difference. It was more of a gradual process. We also started him on omega 3 supplements as well. He has somewhat more level moods and if we get lax and forget to give them to him, the notes or calls from school definitely follow. We plan to keep him on them.
on July 22, 2015
I give it for my adhd son with some autistic qualities. Don't expect a miracle but it does seem to take the edge off repetitive behaviors. You really notice it the most if you stop giving it to him. Good enough results that we keep using it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.