Source Naturals ChromeMate Chromium GTF 200 mcg Yeast-Free Dietary Supplement - 240 Tablets
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Ingredients||Niacin (as polynicotinate),Chromium GTF (as polynicotinate).Inactive Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate. See more|
|Material Type Free||Egg free,preservatives free,salt free,corn free,gluten free,dairy free,starch free,yeast free,sugar free See more|
About this item
- A YEAST-FREE CHROMIUM SOLUTION. Supports healthy blood sugar levels, Source Naturals Chromium contains 200 mcg per suggested serving.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 tablet twice daily, with a meal. Do not exceed directed use.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Source Naturals ChromeMates may support healthy blood sugar levels and contains 200 mcg per suggested serving. Suggested Use is 1 tablet twice daily, with a meal. Do not exceed directed use. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.9 x 1.9 x 3.4 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : SN0107
- Department : Vitamins & Minerals
- Date First Available : January 1, 1999
- Manufacturer : Threshold Enterprises
- ASIN : B00020I42E
- Best Sellers Rank: #285,988 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding or diabetic, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Please See Manufacturer’s Label
Niacin (as polynicotinate),Chromium GTF (as polynicotinate).Inactive Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Please See Manufacturer’s Label
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S. I've also been known to take Metaglycemx by Metagenics, which is just a more expensive version of the combination of these two supplements, plus a few vitatmins.
There are several types of chromium available. The most common is chromium picolinate; the literature is mixed on that one. So, I have used the niacin-bound form of chromium, which is what this product is. Yeast-free might be important for people who have allergies, but is not a big deal for me.
The reason I chose this particular brand is that it is niacin-bound, and available for Amazon subscription ... which makes it easy on me -- no need to remember to reorder. It just shows up when I need it to.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.