Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on June 26, 2015
I love this supplement, but I really wish the company would make a bottle a full month's supply! 90 tablets at 4 a day is only 22.5 days worth, which is especially annoying with Subscribe and Save. I have to order an extra bottle, at full price, every few months. That being said, I love this supplement. I have a chronic inflammatory condition, lupus, and this is up there with my prescription lupus medications. I've been taking Inflama-Rest for well over a year now and have had far less inflammation, and therefore pain, in my joints. I highly recommend this supplement to anyone wanting to reduce the inflammation in their body.
on October 26, 2016
I believe that this is REALLY helping. Tablets are big tho. :( **UPDATED REVIEW** these tablets are fantastic. I can tell when I miss a dose.
on July 28, 2017
I have been using this almost a year now and it works great!. It helps a lot with allergies and joint pain-even menstrual cramps and varicose veins. Love this stuff
on February 24, 2017
I cant swallow it, even cut in pieces with the pill cutter it just chokes me.
on June 26, 2016
Works like regular drugs only have to be patient to see the results. I tell everyone about it and I even prescribe them as a great remedy and relief of joint or any inflammation. Keep it handy even when you have been alieved for previous inflammation of any kind.
on July 31, 2015
These work great! Help my body relax. Reduce inflammation. I have bought several bottles, after trying it and having good results.

The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because the pills are HUGE! I don't usually have problems swallowing pills, but these are so big I need to use lots of water... and even then, they get stuck a bit about half the time. (I tried breaking them in half, but then the edges are rough.)

Please, Source Naturals, make them smaller!!
on April 14, 2017
Doesn't work for me.
on March 27, 2016
Works as described.
on March 9, 2016
Always treats me right! This stuff is a "have to have" for me because it works wonders for my arthritis & also pain from degenerative joint disease in my neck & back. Keeps me moving & working without so much pain. Highly recommended.
on September 25, 2016
I tried to replace my Omega XL with this product because it's cheaper, and I'm on a fixed income, but I have to say that this product does not control my pain like the Omega. I was hoping it would but it doesn't, but thanks for letting me try it. Fast shipment also.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.