Source Naturals Sleep Science Melatonin 1mg Liquid - Orange Flavor - 4 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- NATURAL SLEEP AID - Source Naturals Melatonin is a non-habit forming solution that helps reset the body's internal clock for those with unusual work schedules or for those wanting relief from problems falling asleep and staying asleep. The normal cycles of melatonin production are altered due to factors including aging, medications, and light exposure at night. Something as small as travel, working nights or possibly using a computer screen may greatly impact melatonin’s production.
- BETTER SLEEP/WAKE UP REFRESHED - Healthy sleep not only supports better cognitive function and concentration, but it also supports immune function and vitality. Research has shown melatonin can help people help fall asleep more quickly, help travelers adjust to different time zones and helps night shift workers re-regulate their sleep. The better your sleep, the more likely you will wake up ready to seize the day!
- NO GROGGINESS/NON HABIT FORMING/SAFE - All natural, works the same way melatonin, the sleep hormone produced in the body, works so you won't wake up with a groggy, hungover feeling in the morning.
- EASILY ABSORBED/CONVENIENT SOLUTION - Our potent, great-tasting liquid will help you fall asleep and achieve a full night's sleep. Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and achieve much needed rest.
- RESPONSIBLY MANUFACTURED - Our customers’ well-being is our highest priority. In everything we do, our guiding principle is to provide safe, superior quality products that enhance customers’ health and well-being. Unlike many other brands, we do our own manufacturing and have complete control over all aspects of raw material procurement, formulation, and quality testing. You can rest assured knowing that Source Naturals was the first company to widely distribute melatonin in the US and continues to deliver the very best.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Melatonin is a hormone that is produced naturally by the pineal gland. At night, higher levels of melatonin is held by the body to induce and maintain sleep. The normal cycles of melatonin production are altered due to factors including aging, medications, and light exposure at night. Something as small as travel, working nights or possibly using a computer screen may greatly impact melatonin’s production. Melatonin is a natural sleep aid having hypnotic and relaxing effects, which helps to maintain a regular sleep cycle.
Product detailsSize:4 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.5 x 4 x 1.9 inches; 9.12 Ounces
- Item model number : SN0087
- Date First Available : November 22, 2004
- Manufacturer : Source Naturals
- ASIN : B001G7R33S
Best Sellers Rank:
#24,803 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #253 in Medicinal Sleep Aids
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.