Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ed Sheeran STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 6, 2017
I bought this to heal my pink eye. I read everything on description here. Only when I received the bottle, does it clearly say "not for eyes." It should have been in the description so I didn't waste time
on May 14, 2016
ive been putting this in my eyes and it really hasn't helped the conjunctivitis...yet
on June 12, 2014
Works very well and is much better than having to take antibiotics or an anti viral. I was able to stay fine through all of winter and spring season even though many other people and kids around me got sick. I would take 10 drops anytime I was around someone sick or thought I might come down with something. I keep these and cold eeze lozenges with me all the time. The spray version works very well for air travel - spray on your seat and air around you.
on October 5, 2016
This is great to have on hand for colds or rather pre-colds. Our family uses colloidal silver for colds and on minor cuts and it really seems to keep infection away. I am not a doctor - so use at your own digression. I like this size for travel and it is a great product.....a bit expensive, but well worth it!
on April 29, 2015
can't find the 30ppm in stores. Glad I found it here. Great for clearing infection. I use it as part of an occasional protocol for gut bacteria.
on April 3, 2017
good product
on July 12, 2016
Good quality product. I use it in homemade beauty products and also when feeling like I might be coming down with something. I would definitely purchase it again.
on September 2, 2017
Love this stuff!
on February 13, 2014
I use this on myself and all my pets and it works wonders! Its really helps my cats with eye issues.
on June 23, 2016
I purchased this product just to have in the medicine cabinet. I later felt what I thought was an abscess under the gum (not sure) above one of my upper molars. It started feeling tender and a little painful. It was so far up there I couldn't see anything with a mirror. I was afraid I was going to have to have a dentist visit and began picturing giant dental bills. I remembered about this and put some on a cotton swab. I used twice a day and within a couple of days it began clearing up. I used a total of five days and the whole thing is gone. I also purchased some mini glass spray bottles to keep this product in for sore throats.