|Brand Name||Source One LLC|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 9 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||TBH-C|
|Material Type||Clear Acrylic|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TBH-C|
Source One LLC Compact Reading Rack Treadmill Book Holder (TBH-C)
|Price:||$16.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clear, Acrylic
- Top hook is 2 1/2- Inch, bottom hook is 1 1/2- Inch approximately
- Compact Size: 9″ (h) x 8″ (w)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compact Reading Rack Treadmill Book Holder
Top customer reviews
- Shave off about 1/4" of the width. The Airdyne has moving arms and the space between is just a little too narrow for the book holder. I found some tips online for sanding plexiglass which hopefully will do the trick.
- Build a flat support for the rack to rest on. The Airdyne's console/display has a curved top and is only 6" wide. So I plan to use an almost-finished roll of paper towels, trimmed to about 8", mushed to conform to the curved top and to the depth of the book holder's overhang, and wrapped in duct tape. (Duct tape to the rescue once again!)
Other than these adjustments I'm pleased with this book holder. The plexiglass is sturdy and more than strong enough for my iPad. The lower ledge is deep enough that I can leave my iPad in its case, which is a big plus. And the price makes the DIY mods worth the effort.
It's clear so you can still read the monitor, and holds my ipad, remote, and books perfectly. It's sturdy enough that its not bouncing around at all, and I have no concern at all of it falling off or shaking or dropping my ipad.
Shipping was quick, "installation" was simple, and its quite useful.
I'd recommend it to a friend (and apparently to strangers), and if I had need for another I'd get the same one.
Most recent customer reviews
Received this product promptly. Initially these boxes looked great built well. When it comes to locking not so good.Read more