|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.1 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||1/8 12x12|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||12" x 12"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1/8 12x12|
Source One LLC 1/8 th Inch Thick 12 x 12 Inches Acrylic Plexiglass Sheet, Clear
|Price:||$12.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 x 12 x 1/8 the thick
- Clear Acrylic ,comes with Protective masking
- Source One Amazons Premium Manufacturer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Source One LLC 1/8 the Inch Thick 12 x 12 Inches Acrylic Plexiglas Sheet, Clear
Top customer reviews
This is awesome. It's durable, the plastic cover is well stuck, so there's no accidentally removing it, which is perfect.
A little info for those who don't deal with plastic like this much:
- It scratches. It's plexiglass, not real glass. It scratches if you don't use a damp cloth to clean it or if you run something across it. If you're looking for something that won't scratch, I recommend looking for a different type of plastic.
- You need to use masking tape as well as the plastic cover if you want to be 100% certain to keep the plastic in tact while cutting it and prepping it for your use.
- If you don't want the sharp edges after you're done cutting it, sand it with a fine sand paper, then run a torch down the edge. That will smooth it down. Do *not* leave the torch in one place, as it is plastic and that will melt it.
My sheets were both 12x12 exact. Overall if you're looking for an inexpensive piece of plastic to do a project with, this will definitely do the trick. If you take your time and take precautions, you will be happy with the end result. If you rush or take shortcuts, you will not be pleased.