|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Computer Case, Black (CA-SO530-M1)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Case Type: ATX Full Tower
- Material: Steel, Plastic, Mesh
- M/B Type: EATX (322.0 x 272.0 mm), ATX, MicroATX, ITX
- External Bay: 3x 5.25"
- Internal Bay: 6x 3.5"/2.5", 7x 2.5'' (6+1)
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, 1x Audio/Mic
- Expansion Slots: 8
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- The NZXT Source series was created to offer all of the essentials with a focus on affordability and simplicity. With the Source 530, NZXT proves once again that high performance doesn’t have to mean a high price.
- With a sleek mesh design, the Source 530 offers unprecedented air flow and liquid cooling capabilities at its price point.
- Complete with 360mm radiator support on top, 240mm radiator support in front, and fully modular, interchangeable hard drive cages, the Source 530 is a budget-restricted enthusiast’s dream come true.
- The Source 530 is filtered using three full coverage removable filters, keeping your components clean. NZXT’s filters, made of durable ABS plastic, provide full coverage filtration for the system, giving complete filtration to the Source 530 that is unprecedented at this price point.
- 3x 120mm fans support on top or 2x 140mm fans.
- Steel 5.25 hard drive latches.
- Excellent cable management with up to 34mm of room, rear SSD mount.
- 10-port fan hub.
- Fully modular, interchangeable hard drive cages.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Premier Audio Video||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.25 x 20.1 x 19.96 in||10 x 22 x 21 in||9.25 x 21.38 x 22.52 in||10.2 x 17.9 x 21.1 in||8 x 20.2 x 20.6 in||9.25 x 18.9 x 19.7 in|
|Item Weight||20.3 lbs||29.5 lbs||23.15 lbs||22.04 lbs||21.75 lbs||—|
The NZXT Source series was created to offer all of the essentials with a focus on affordability and simplicity. With the Source 530, NZXT proves once again that high performance doesn't have to mean a high price tag. With a sleek mesh design, the Source 530 offers unprecedented liquid cooling capabilities at its price point. Complete with 360mm radiator support on top, 240mm radiator support in front, and fully modular, interchangeable hard drive. Cages, the Source 530 is a budget restricted enthusiast's dream come true.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Really good airflow with lots of options for fans, keeps the computer running nice and cool.
-Having a little light for the ports on the back is a really nice touch.
-Nice, classy styling.
-Lots of room for hard drives, large graphics cards, whatever. Just plain roomy inside.
-It uses plastic for the hard drive trays, which feel a little flimsy.
-The hard drives get really buried back in their bays, meaning you basically can't use SATA cables with right angle plugs for the bottom drive. I also have 4 SSDs (I keep running out of room) and the fourth had to go in a second bay, but because they are buried so far back, the fourth power plug couldn't reach it, so I had to pull it slightly out to get it to work.
-Power connector for the fan hub isn't labeled as such (it is labeled "Fan1"), which is confusing, and it also uses one of those older 4-pin type power connectors, which you'll probably have to dig out of storage if you're using a modular power supply. But the rear LED connects via a standard SATA-type power plug, soooooo not really sure why they couldn't just do that.
-It's not a big deal, but most side panels on most cases I have use hook into the case in multiple places. These do not, meaning that on the back panel (where you will be routing all your cables), if there aren't screws holding it in place it just pops right off. Again, not a huge issue since it will be screwed in place, just strange that they didn't have hooks like every other case I've used.
Overall, the reality is that most of my issues with the case are things that only come up during the initial build (or potentially during upgrades). In actual daily use, this case is fantastic. It looks nice, it doesn't have a ton of obnoxious LEDs, and, most importantly, it keeps the computer running nice and cool. On top of that, as long as you have quiet fans on all your components, everything runs pretty quiet. Highly recommended.
First of all I love the fact that if you have a large Cooler like I have you can place it in three different areas within the NZXT case. A large two fan cooler with radiator can be placed that the normal position at the top of the case or if you chose to you you can place it at the bottom next to the power supply or in the front of the case under neath the optical drive.It comes with two fans top and back that I switched around to be intake fans and you have the option to place more fans inside where ever you didn't place your CPU cooler. The fans are very quiet, if I didnt have an LED fan I placed inside from my old tower you wouldn't be able to tell the computer was even on.
The case also gives you a great feature on the back where you would plug in all of your monitors and what not. Under the power button on the case there is a button that if you press it the button activates two small lights on the back to give you more light to work with. A great little feature that I have used a number of times.
There is also enough room for several SSD drives and an additional two slots for other hard drives.
All in all it is a great Tower that I would recommend to a friend and also re-buy if I ever had to