- Hardcover: 883 pages
- Publisher: Krieger Pub Co; 3 edition (July 1, 1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0882758985
- ISBN-13: 978-0882758985
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,838,427 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sourcebook on Atomic Energy 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The book is old but the information is comprehensive and well presented
This is not a text on quantum mechanics, exotic particle physics, cosmology, or the like. It covers basic nuclear physics and engineering to educate the reader to understand what is being glossed over by others e.g. a discussion of packing fraction is useful to know why iron in supernovas is critical