- Series: Rochester Studies in African History and the Diaspora (Book 15)
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: University of Rochester Press (January 5, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580461344
- ISBN-13: 978-1580461344
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,555,486 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sources and Methods in African History (Rochester Studies in African History and the Diaspora)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Marked by high-quality editing and scholarship, this volume is a welcome and important contribution to current African historical studies, deserving of wide readership. Summing Up: Essential. --CHOICE 2003 CHOICE Outstanding Academic Title
About the Author
Toyin Falola is the Jacob and Frances Sanger Mossiker Chair in the Humanities and University Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Texas at Austin. Christian Jennings is a doctoral candidate in history at the University of Texas at Austin.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|