- Save 12% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 7inch mini monitor hdmi ASIN: B013OOJUVI offered by Sourcingbay. Enter code LAXRXBM2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ips lcd monitor 10inch ASIN: B01GDWVSJ0 offered by Sourcingbay. Enter code BEFQNJSE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 16% on 1 bike light for night ASIN: B076Q5NCQM For every 1 car gps tracker mini ASIN: B008FLOWAU you purchase offered by Sourcingbay. Enter code X3AOHT3Z at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 OBD mini tracker ASIN: B076RB94JL For every 1 car gps tracker mini ASIN: B008FLOWAU you purchase offered by Sourcingbay. Enter code MUVTWBVV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% on 1 car mini usb humidifier ASIN: B071GKSCLD For every 1 car gps tracker mini ASIN: B008FLOWAU you purchase offered by Sourcingbay. Enter code A973RB5B at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $2.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sourcingbay Vehicle Car GPS Tracker 103A GPS/GSM/GPRS System Quad band Real-time Google Map Tracking
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SOS, Alarm/ Disarm by SMS, Vehicle locating , Vehicle rental / Fleet management etc
- Support SMS / GPRS dual-mode switching; Support GPRS on-line and GPRS re-connected automatically if GPRS drops
- Mini size, easy install; Chargeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery built in- Dim: about 8.3 x 5.4 x 2.6cm, Weight :Approx.120g
- Call the SIM card number, you will get the current location position via google map .Send Address+Password to the SIM card number , you will get the current location position detail address
- This GPS trackers need to use a local sim card for 2G network, 850/900/1800/1900MHZ(sim card not included). Kindly notice: recently some sim card carrier have dropped 2G service, please confirm if your area can use 2g network sim card long time. Otherwise, please check the item description carefully before purchasing. thanks
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Sourcingbay Car GPS Tracker TK103A
Based on the GSM / GPRS network and GPS satellite positioning system,
which set multiple functions of security, positioning, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and tracking in its entirety.
It can track and monitor remote target by SMS or internet.
Main function: movement alarm,geo fence, anti-theft, google maps link,etc
Device Required: All of our car gps trackers requir a local 2G network GSM SIM card with GPRS function, 850/900/1800/1900MHZ.
Please note: NOT supporting 3G,4G sim card.
sd card, sim card, car and others are NOT included.
If you're using a AT&T SIM card, please confirm the follow info.
We heard AT&T SIM card does not have 2G service,so please confirm if your sim card meet the above conditions.
Please confirm with your sim card seller if your sim card meets that.
GPS chip :SIRF3 chip; GSM/GPRS module:Simcom Sim340
GPS sensitivity:-159dBm; GPS accuracy :5m
Time To First :FixCold status 45s Warm status 35s Hot status 1s
Voltage of carpower system :12V - 24V
Battery:Chargeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery
SIM card slot: 1pcs, only support 2G network sim card(not included)
SD card slot: 1pcs(sd card is not included)
Used widely for vehicle and other moving objects tracking
Support SMS/GPRS/Internet Network data transmission;
Support both GPS / GSM station positioning ways
What's inclued in the packagin
1 X GPS GPRS SMS Real-time Tracker 103A
1 X Harness
Compare with similar items
Spy Tec STI GL300 Mini Portable Real Time Personal and Vehicle GPS Tracker
Spy Tec M2 Waterproof Weatherproof Magnetic Case for STI GL300 / GX350 Real-Time GPS Trackers
GPS Tracker, Willaire No Monthly Fee OBD Real Tme Locator GSM/GPRS Viehicle Tracker with Free App's Contracts for Tracking Vehicles
Accutracking VTPlug TK373 3G Real-Time Online GPS OBD II Vehicle Tracker
SPOT Trace Anti-Theft Tracking Device Black One Size
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sourcingbay||Spy Tec||Spy Tec||Willaire||AccuTracking Inc.||GPS City|
|Item Dimensions||1.02 x 3.27 x 2.13 in||1.5 x 0.9 x 2.7 in||1.4 x 5 x 2.2 in||—||1.9 x 2.5 x 0.9 in||4 x 5 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.5 lb||2.88 ounces||—||—||6.4 ounces|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem with this tracker is that it has a lot of features and each one has its own wire. So, what I did is I took a pair of scissors and I cut off all the wires for all the features I didn't plan to use. That left just two wires--the ones that connect to the battery. If you keep it simple, it works great. If you want to try out all the features, you better be another Steve Wozniak.
This is actually two trackers in one box--GPS and GPRS. Forget about the GPRS, the cell tower triangulation. It's sometimes wildly inaccurate and getting it to work right is complicated and frustrating. The GPS, on the other hand, is very accurate and the set up, with default settings, is simple and works great.
The tracker needs a regular size cell phone SIM. A lot of users get the T-Mobile SIM. I would recommend getting the H2O SIM. It's cheaper. Also, if you get the T-Mobile one, you'll have to put it in a cell phone to read a text message that they'll send you to set up your account. Save money and hassle and just get the H2O SIM.
The instructions aren't the best in the world but if you're setting it up for simple tracking, they're OK.
I installed mine under the hood of my car with duct tape. It does just fine in the heat and it won't drain the battery. My car was sitting for two weeks straight with the tracker turned and it didn't drain the battery so the power consumption must be very low. The two wire antennas it has, for GPS and cell, I strung up under the windshield wipers. That gives it some exposure to the sky and yet it can't be detected.
If I want to know where my car is (people borrow it), all I do is call its cell number on my iPhone. The tracker then sends me a text that says where the car is, how fast it is going, and in what direction. When I tap on the text message, it goes straight to Google Maps and I can see where it is. It's that simple.
I've called the tracker over 100 times and it has received my call and sent me the location 100% of the time. The failure rate is zero. The accuracy of the location is almost always within 20 feet. Not bad.
So I highly recommend this tracker as a device that is rugged, accurate and reliable. But if you want to try out all the bells and whistles, good luck.
Them I try a h2o card as others have used well it rides the Att service who guess what is ending their 2g this month January 2017
T-Mobile still has 2g network but at this point I have a $30 GPS that has been a pain in my ass, I still do not know of it works, I bought on Amazon w prime shipping but they want $7-8 to return it , wtf?!
Then I have spent another $30 on sim cards and service I can't use and really don't want to spend any more .
T-Mobile is still running their 2g network so you have them but they don't guarantee how long, some places are sunsetting 2g & 3g by 2020 so 3 years of service that's it... Think about before you purchase
LED will flash once after about a minute of being turned on and that's it. No additional flashes, never changes color to green. Both antenna's hooked up, red and black wires connected to 12v Power wheels battery. I gave it a full five minutes of being hooked up to battery outside with antennas having clear view of sky and no change.
Ultimately, I wanted to attach this to my riding mower (as the previous one was stolen.) which has a 12v battery to start it but cannot get it working. If I cannot get it working today, I will be returning it and getting a different one.
I installed it in my car that is driven by a third party driver (uber) so I can pin point its location, monitor if it exceeds the speed limit I have set and it give me great pleasure to know I can shut off the engine with just one SMS in case it gets stolen or mistreated.
In the future I will install this in every car in my household. Just imagine having a way to track your car in the hands of your teenage children. PRICELESS
Took it out of the box, attached both antennas and insert a SIM card. Powered it on, went outdoors and gave it a minute to get a GPS lock. Called the SIM card and got a text with GPS coordinates. Punched the coordinates into Google Maps and it was right.
Didn't do any setup or anything yet and it works perfectly as i need it to.