Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

81%
19%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on June 6, 2017
great smooth jazz music !
on May 14, 2015
This is the soundtrack of summer, the jazz is lite and makes me so happy! Brian is one of the most talented keyboardists in the music industry today. I own all of his solo work and it's all so good I can't pick just one favorite.
on March 13, 2016
Really clean, creative, well-produced smooth jazz. This guy is one of my happiest discoveries of new artists in the past year or two. Almost every cut is excellent for either having on as a soundtrack, or taking to listen to the musician-ship.
on March 9, 2017
Man, this is a good one. You have to add this one to your collection
on November 15, 2016
Definitive smooth jazz. Nothing extraordinary but well done and clean. Good background music.
on February 22, 2017
What a great alb. I am starting to collect all his CDs.
on December 22, 2013
Highly recommend!! Sounds GREAT on my new BOSE system! Keep the albums coming! Very smooth jazz. Don't hesitate to buy!!
on December 20, 2011
I PURCHASE ANY ALBUM WHEN I SEE THE NAME OF BRIAN SIMPSON. THE OTHER ALBUMS I HAVE BY HIM WERE EXCELLENT AND THIS ONE IS NO DIFFERENT. IF YOU LIKE SMOOTH JAZZ PIANO, THIS ALBUM IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. BRIAN SIMPSON'S SMOOTH JAZZ SOUND JUST MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD AND NEVER GETS OLD, EVEN AFTER LISTENING TO THE ALBUM A NUMBER OF TIMES. RECOMMENDED FOR ANY SMOOTH JAZZ PIANO LOVERS.
on February 14, 2017
Love the music.
on August 22, 2014
Brian Simpson is one of my favourite at smooth jazz music and this cd is amazing.Not only for performing,also by players with him in cd.I like all the cuts and it is a record I can't stop to listen.