South Florida Sun Sentinel Kindle Edition
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 14-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Texture: Read as many magazines as you want
Unlimited access to your favorite digital magazines. Enjoy entire issues plus digital extras—video, audio and interactive content—that bring articles to life. > Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have agree with the other Posters, The Sun Sentinel News Paper has just been sucking money out of it's Subscribers over and over again. They want you to pay them these outrageous prices to get the paper delivered at home, and now they want you to pay them another $10. a month to get to read the same paper. Then they also announced this past week that starting April 9th, 2012 they are no longer going to allow anyone free access onto their Web Site, from then on your also going to have to pay them to read the "Same" News online too, unless you subscribe to their paper seven (7) days a week. I used to, but they have gotten so expensive that I pay over $100 a year now, and it's only for their Five day a week subscription. So If I wanted to read them online, I'd have to pay... I Don't think so Tribune, eventually you guys will realize that you can' keep ripping your readers off, and continue to get away with it, because this reader... Is done with you!
Most recent customer reviews