Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared.|
About the product
- From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an outrageous sequel to 2014's South Park : The Stick of Truth.
- In this new opus, from the creators of South Park, assume the role of the New Kid and join Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman in a hilarious and outrageous RPG adventure.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an outrageous sequel to 2014's South Park : The Stick of Truth.
In the quiet mountain town of South Park, darkness has spread across the land. An entire squad of superheroes will rise to combat this evil, led by a nocturnal scavenger sworn to clean the trash can of South Park society.
Create your superhero and use your superpowers to save South Park so Coon and Friends can take their rightful place as the greatest team of superheroes ever assembled, and get the movie deal they so richly deserve.
- AUTHENTIC SOUTH PARK – From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes the sequel to South Park: The Stick of Truth.
- AN OUTRAGEOUS RPG ADVENTURE – Manipulate time and space on the battlefield and develop and refine your powers as you progress.
- A HERO’S ORIGIN REVEALED – Create your costume, craft your origin story, and build your unique superpowers as you progress.
- COON AND FRIENDS, ASSEMBLE! – Recruit up to 12 heroes, including Mysterion, The Human Kite, and the infamous Coon himself.
- EXPLORE SOUTH PARK AT NIGHT – Save the town when the sun sets and South Park's seedy underbelly comes alive.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only complaint I had was not being able to toggle run like in the Stick of Truth.
Doesn't take away from the game at all, just I'm impatient.
Only issue I had was the bugs. I many times encountered a bug where the "selfie ability" failed to load and I would have to forcequit the game. It was extremely frustrating but didn't ruin the game for me of course. Just saved a lot lol.
Step 3 "3. On the Uplay PC homepage, click on the "Looking for games" section..."
There is no "Looking for games" section