$ 99 $59.99 Save $30.00 (50%)
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- AUTHENTIC SOUTH PARK – From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker & Matt Stone, comes the sequel to South Park: The Stick of Truth.
- AN OUTRAGEOUS RPG ADVENTURE – Manipulate time & space on the battlefield and develop and refine your powers as you progress.
- A HERO’S ORIGIN REVEALED – Create your costume, craft your origin story & build out your unique superpowers as you progress.
- COON AND FRIENDS, ASSEMBLE! – Recruit up to 12 heroes, including Mysterion, The Human Kite, and the infamous Coon himself.
- EXPLORE SOUTH PARK AT NIGHT – Save the town when the sun sets and South Park's seedy underbelly comes alive.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an outrageous sequel to 2014's South Park: The Stick of Truth.
In the quiet mountain town of South Park, darkness has spread across the land. An entire squad of superheroes will rise to combat this evil, led by a nocturnal scavenger sworn to clean the trash can of South Park society.
Create your superhero and use your superpowers to save South Park so Coon and Friends can take their rightful place as the greatest team of superheroes ever assembled, and get the movie deal they so richly deserve.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Game play wise, most of the game is played as an action RPG, where you move around the town in real time finding hidden items and TONS of collectibles and Easter eggs. The combat takes on a turn based, grid style RPG this time around though. The action never gets overly complex, it's a simple but addictive formula that makes victories satisfying. I compare it to Mario RPG in that most battles are short, simple and fun. Also similar to Mario RPG you can be rewarded for timely button presses at certain points during combat. I would imagine the similarities are intentional because Mario RPG was one of the most simple RPGs, and overall fun games of the era.
Fans of all genres can pick up Fractured But Whole and have a laugh out loud adventure for 15-25 hours. Playing Stick of Truth before this new game probably isn't required, but I would recommend it since Fractured takes place the day after Stick ends. You get a free download code for stick of truth in the box though, so if you haven't played it you are getting two amazing games for the price of one!
Strongly recomend this game to anyone ! Even when your missions are complete you still have some freedom to run around and fight ! Love love love this game !