Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "South Park: Season 6” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 75% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
South Park: Season 6
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
The following 17 episodes are included in this boxed set:
Jarred Has Aides - A great start to a great season. This episode rips on Jarred, the man who became famous for losing weight while eating at Subway. Butters quickly steps forward as one of the main characters by becoming fat, then having liposuction surgery in a plot to say that he lost weight eating at City Wok.
Asspen - Another classic episode. In this one, the boys visit Aspen, Colorado, where Stan takes on skiing to save a youth center.
Freak Strike - A fairly average episode. In this one, Butters goes on the Maury Povich show with balls on his chin, then Cartman goes on as an out-of-control child.
Fun With Veal - The boys become eco-terrorists as part of a plot to save baby calves from the veal factory, but then Stan grows sick with vaginitus.
The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer - One of the funniest episodes of the season.Read more ›
This season has some great moments. Cartman and Butters being on the Maury show, Professer Chaos, "Rob Schneider is...", and Mr. Garrison and Mr. Slave, to name a few.
1. Jared Has Aides: Jared, that annoying Subway guy, admits he had aides, people who helped him, to lose weight. Of course, people think he means AIDS. Meanwhile, the boys try to make their own Jared, by making Butters fat, do lyposuction on him, then say he lost it while eating City Wok.
2. Asspen: In this 80's-style episode, the boys head to Aspen while their parents go to a Time Share meeting. Also, Stan "Darsh" gets challanged to a ski race.
3. Freak Strike: The boys send Butters to the Maury show as a freak with balls on his chin to get a prize. After he wins a trip to the largest puttputt golf course, Cartman goes on the show as an out-of-control teen, with hilarious results. Meanwhile, the freaks are having a strike for better prizes.
4. Fun With Veal: The boys, after taking a trip to the slaughterhouse and learning that veal is a tortured baby cow, calfnap the calves and hide them in Stan's room.
5. The Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer: The boys have to watch Russell Crowe: Fightin' 'Round the World, to see the new T&P movie trailer. Too bad they can't find a TV.
6. Professer Chaos: After firing Butters as their 4th friend, the boys start a contest for a new friend. Meanwhile, Butters' rejection reveals his evil alter ego: Professer Chaos!
7.Read more ›
Here's a rundown of the episodes:
Freak Strike: With Butters as the new "friend", they get him to appear on the Maury Povich show as a freak ("ball chin boy" is his nickname), but runs into trouble when the freak union goes on strike and wants him as one of its mascots. Great episode solely for Cartman dressing up and acting like a trashy 16-year old whore.
Jared Has Aides: If you remember into the past enough (South Park is extremely current, this tradition continues onto today's episodes), you'll remember a certain guy named Jared who lost 200 lbs by eating Subway. Well, he comes to South Park and the boys find out his dirty secret: he has aides. No, no, no! Not the disease, but actual aides who helped him lose weight. Feeling guilty, he shares his secret upon the world...but only verbally...and without explaination. What follows his a hysterical "Three's Company"-esque episode that Jared is totally oblivious of. It has not reran outside its premiere date (well, very rarely) on Comedy Central due to the last scene, which you'll have to see for yourself, as it's very offensive to some.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great content, the case was in poor condition when it arrived. Although the dvds were new, the case would suggest otherwise. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jordan
I almost forgot how funny this season was, buying it was the best reminder I needed to remember how silly and hilarious the series is!Published 5 months ago by Ian Manning