About the Product
- THE DEFINITIVE SOUTH PARK EXPERIENCE: Written and voiced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, The Stick of Truth brings their unique brand of humor to video gaming
- AN EPIC QUEST TO BECOME... COOL: Earn your place alongside Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, and join them in a hysterical adventure to save South Park
- FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS: Recruit classic South Park characters to your cause
- INTENSE COMBAT: Arm yourself to the teeth with an arsenal of magical weapons and mystical armor
- SOUTH PARK CUSTOMIZATION: Insert yourself into South Park with something like a billion character, clothing, and weapon combinations
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
An Epic Quest to Become...Cool.
From the perilous battlefields of the fourth-grade playground, a young hero will rise, destined to be South Park’s savior. From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an epic quest to become… cool. Introducing South Park: The Stick of Truth.
For a thousand years, the battle has been waged. The sole reason humans and elves are locked in a never-ending war: The Stick of Truth. But the tides of war are soon to change as word of a new kid spreads throughout the land, his coming foretold by the stars. As the moving vans of prophecy drive away, your adventure begins.
Arm yourself with weapons of legend to defeat underpants gnomes, hippies and other forces of evil. Discover the lost Stick of Truth and earn your place at the side of Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as their new friend. Succeed, and you shall be South Park’s savior, cementing your social status in South Park Elementary. Fail, and you will forever be known… as a loser.
- The Definitive South Park Experience Written and voiced by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, The Stick of Truth brings their unique brand of humor to video gaming.
- An Epic Quest To Become... Cool Earn your place alongside Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, and join them in a hysterical adventure to save South Park.
- Friends With Benefits Recruit classic South Park characters to your cause.
- Intense Combat Arm yourself to the teeth with an arsenal of magical weapons and mystical armor.
- South Park Customization Insert yourself into South Park with something like a billion character, clothing, and weapon combinations.
Top Customer Reviews
First what it is:
1) This is a game that was made in collaboration with Matt and Trey and the quality of their work shows. The visuals are fantastic and it looks as if you were watching an episode of South Park. Exploring South Park is great because they included many of the landmarks that we've grown to love from the show and you can interact with almost every building. I would strongly suggest that you open as many doors as you can as there can be some uh...interesting surprises.
2) If you are a constant watcher of South Park and have seen most of the episodes, this game will be a treat in many different ways. I have found myself constantly having fun exploring every inch of South Park because there are a ton of references to earlier episodes. Some are subtle, like Cartman's CD's Faith Plus One which can be found in the drawer of his room, and others are very apparent such as the mouse with Mr. Garrison's penis attached to his back. You can really tell how much the developers worked to get as much South Park memorabilia as possible. All this allows the game to become extremely interesting and does not make exploring a chore.
3) This is a game that you just need to go into expecting to have fun and not take anything too serious. The game mechanics and quests are relatively simple and I have not felt any frustration with this game (except the quest where you have to find Mr. Hanky's little nuggets). Every time I play this game I get nothing but enjoyment from the quality of the writing to amount of customization that the game gives you.Read more ›
I bought the game, because I was hoping to have fun tooling around a digital South Park and having a few laughs. I heard that Trey Parker and Matt Stone wrote the game, so I was expecting laughs. But the game is HILARIOUS! It is just as funny as the show. And the game's length kind of makes it like netflixing a couple seasons of the show. The humor hasn't gotten stale for me so far.
Gameplay - But, at the end of the day, it's a game, and game play is key. I wasn't expecting much, and to be honest, there aren't a lot of frills. That said, the game play is solid. It's very simply, but it services the advancement of characters and the story. That's exactly what I want in an RPG. The combat system works great, though I can see it getting a little repetitive. Tell me one RPG that doesn't though!
Graphics - You would think that there wouldn't be much to compliment here, because it's not really a graphics redefining game. The game DOES manage to nail the South Park style that we've all grown to love. I've yet to see another cartoon adaptation nail it like this.
I'm looking forward to continuing my adventure as the new kid in town.
* Looks and feels like South Park
* Good game play
* Battle system could get repetitive
* Not sure if I'll get a lot of replay value
Bottom line - Love it!
"Stick" follows the New Kid, who moves to the quiet little mountain town under mysterious pretenses, and quickly falls into a raging battle between elves and the noble warriors of the Kingdom of Kupa Keep (KKK... yes, they call themselves that.) The epic struggle is over the titular Stick of Truth, the owner of which can control the universe. Well... not really. See, the kids of South Park are engaged in a town-wide LARPing session, complete with leveling, custom weapons, armor, classes, and the like. This puts an interesting spin on the show's universe, as everyday locales like the school or Jimbo's Guns become dungeons or supply stores. And instead of going all "Calvin and Hobbes," the writers wisely chose to make it perfectly clear that these are little kids pretending to be in a role-playing game, and decided to build off that concept.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you love South Park you will love the game. It is really like a long episode of the show. Like the show it has nudity and language not appropriate for kids so I would recommend... Read morePublished 27 days ago by coolmommy
OMG, WHAT AN AMAZING GAME. Seriously, guys, if you're looking at this just GET IT. You absolutely will not regret it.Published 29 days ago by Crls Vrgs
Got it for my Dad for fathers day and basically didn't see or hear from my dad for about a week. He loved it and was playing it any chance he got.Published 1 month ago by Cody F.
outh Park: The Stick of Truth is the first South Park videogame worked on by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the show's creators, and, boy, does it show. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Junior R.
Dynamic, faithful to the material, with a classic flavor for classic RPG games.
The number of references and side-quests gives it a good replayability factor. Read more