Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on September 15, 2016
This bed is a disaster.. First order came cracked, took almost two weeks for replacement.. More than half way through putting it together I realized that it's not completely black all around, the way it should be (see photos) .. We followed directions and even if pieces were backward, the brown would still show.. But they were assembled right. Now if I want to return, I have to disassemble and re-package! HUGE HEADACHE! Not to mention it weighs 120 lbs
review image review image
on January 31, 2015
We got this bed for our 2 yr old son because we didn't want to spend an outrageous amount of money at a furniture store. Quality is what we expected. Nothing glorious but it totally is what we were looking for and wanted. It's sturdy and heavy. Easy to assemble.
It looks great in a kids room. I love that it's very low and we use it without box spring. I would love if it had European style slighted bed rest to have air circulating underneath the mattress but instead it's the regular American way. Wooden bars across and on top 3 bed length thin panels which create the base for the mattress (still much better than a box spring).
Regular Twin mattress is too small for this bed. The bed is at least 5 inches longer. We rolled a blanket in the gap and covered with pillows but it's better to order an XL twin mattress.
on July 3, 2015
Serious design flaw in that the edges of the bed are very sharp. Bought the bed for my teenage son and overall it's a good looking bed of seemingly decent quality, but he cut his leg on the edge of the bed. All the corners of the bed are extremely sharp; I put self sticking felt pads on them. Bottom line, decent looking bed, but don't buy for small children, it's a tragic accident waiting to happen.

Update August 2016--bed thrown away. All, and I mean all the slats broke. Not worth the cardboard it was shipped in.
on January 9, 2014
Great bed for my son. My husband assembled it in about two hours. The pieces are a bit heavy which is good but I would not have wanted to put it together on my own. I wish I realized the length as I ordered a twin mattress but it would have fit a twin XL.
on December 12, 2016
Do not buy this bed. It was a horrible purchase. As soon as I opened a box I noticed that bottom board was broken in a half. During putting it together I realized that I am missing another part. I contacted customer service and I found out that they can not replace a broken part or send a missing piece. If I want to return, I have to disassemble and re-package. I put one star but this bed is not worth even half of star!!!!!
on February 17, 2015
Me and my husband bought this for our 2 year old son and we love it, it's beautiful and very sturdy. We didn't need a boxspring because we got him a memory foam mattress. I was also impressed with the packaging. It was very securely wrapped up. It did arrive 1 day late. It was worth it though! 5 stars! :)
on March 12, 2015
It does the job and wasn't too painful to put together but there are some sharp edges so be careful.
on April 13, 2014
its heavy but this bed frame is so sturdy i am not worry that my 5 years old sleeping in this bed frame this thing is solid,just heavy to move aroud
on July 27, 2013
We bought this for our 2 1/2 yr old and so far he has LOVED it!! My husband and I assembled it in 30ish mins .. instructions were spot on! The bed is very sturdy and looks great! It's great for a toddler b/c it's low to the ground so they can get in/out easily. We were able to put the side railing that we had on his crib under the twin mattress on this bed and it has worked out great! The corners/edges are a bit sharp but hasn't been an issue! I would highly recommend this bed for a toddler :)
on September 23, 2014
great looking piece at great price and easy to assemble