|Item Weight||89 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.9 x 33.8 x 36.8 inches|
|Item model number||3519330|
|Assembled Height||7.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||23.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||40.5 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
South Shore Savannah Collection Changing Table, Espresso
- Country-style changing table
- Manufactured from CARB compliant composite wood carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification laminated espresso finish
- 2 pull-out drawers with lifetime-warranted polymer drawer glides that include dampers and stops; wood handles; interior drawer dimensions: 13-1/2" wide by 14-1/4" front to back; back is unfinished
- Assembly required by two adults; tools not provided; to clean, use a soft dry cloth; made in Canada
- Measures 33.75'' (W) x 20'' (D) x 36.75'' (H).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
South Shore TM Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
About the Collection
Babies grow so fast – which is why the Savannah collection was devised to meet your child’s needs for years to come: from birth to his or her very first big bed. This look, which will never go out of style, works well with various types of décor, so you can change your child’s bedroom to suit his or her tastes without having to think about replacing the furniture. Every piece was designed with both maximum safety and a trendy look in mind. So what you’ll get is a neatly ordered and highly practical room that reflects the taste of the times and creates a pleasant, comfortable space for your child.
About South Shore
At South Shore, we manufacture affordable Bedroom, Living Room, Nursery, Storage and Home Office furniture. We also share our passion by helping people create the décor that suits their way of life. In terms of environment, every bit counts so we manufacture our products from certified non-toxic particle board. It is also our priority to produce pieces of furniture that meet or exceed all US Consumer Product Safety Standards. South Shore is a recognized leader in the North American furniture manufacturing industry and relies on over 700 employees in 3 plants; 2 in Canada and 1 in Mexico.
The details are what give this set a much-loved classic look that will help create a warm, cozy nursery for your little treasure. We'd all love for them to stay babies forever — but they'll grow fast (as we all know!). So we created kid's room furniture for the same collection: when baby is older, just complete the room by adding more pieces to what you have. Love it! This country style changing table features rounded contours for your baby's safety and comfort. Wooden knobs . None removable changing station. Features 3 easy-access open storage spaces. Features 2 practical drawers. Rounded contours and a secure front panel for increased safety. Metal drawer slides. Can support a total weight of up 30 lb. Drawer dimensions #1: 30.25'' (L) x 13.625'' (D) x 4.375'' (H). Shelf #1 dimensions: 10.375'' (L) x 19.25'' (D). Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards. Mattress and accessories not included. Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included). 33.75'' (W) x 19.875'' (D) x 36.75'' (H). Box dimensions: 59.882'' (L) x 20.787'' (W) x 6.89'' (H), 94 lb. Packaging tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard. 5-year quality guarantee. Any questions? Contact South Shore, the manufacturer, available 7/7 by phone, email or chat.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Height: I am 6' 1'' and wife is 5' 3''. We both have back problems. This changing table is perfect for both of us. We have been changing diapers for the past month or so without aggravating our back pain. This is the most important thing of all for us.
2. Storage: The 2 bottom draws seem sufficiently large to keep the baby's clothes and its towels and swaddles. The top open storage spots are great to keep diapers, wet towels, butt cream, coconut oil, cotton balls etc for immediate access. You don't have to open and close a draw every time you need something quickly.
3. Quality and Price: Quality is good and it is reasonably priced.
4. Assembly: This is the reason I have taken away one of the stars. It is not too difficult but it takes time to assemble the drawers and fit them properly in. It's not rocket science and you will eventually get everything right but I just wish they have made it a bit easier.
It all went down hill when I was getting a diaper out of the top drawer last night. The drawer just fell on top of the bottom drawer, right off of the guides. Each attempt to put the drawer back led to the same thing. Then the bottom drawer fell, untouched! I then noticed that the problem was the width of the table it was too wide and that the table itself was coming apart at the "seams" - I'm sure it is fixable but I don't know how long that will last. I am disappointed but you get what you pay for I guess!
I would probably spend a little more money next time and skip this set (I own the dresser too).
The whole table just feels junky, wobbly and definitely not something you'd want to place your child on.
I would never buy another South Shore product again.
Overall, the Savannah looks great once it is assembled. I found the instructions to be clear (especially for furniture assembly manuals). All parts were included and it was well packed in its original container. From opening the package to completion I spent 2 hours and 15 minutes working on it. It would have been slightly less had I not faced the back of one drawer improperly. A hammer and screw driver are all you need. Take your time and be careful with the finishing nails used on the back of the unit!
I took off one star because I'm not a fan of how the bottom finishing piece attaches to the sides. It's a plastic connector that gets hammered in. For me, it was hard to get the piece flush with the sides. I'd rather have some sort of bracket that uses screws to attach it. It's a minor issue for the value though and overall I'm very pleased with the purchase.
Once assembled it looks great and matches our Graco Lauren Crib (in Espresso) very well! It's an excellent value for the price and much better than the standard "table only" changing tables that are usually in this price range.