Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on May 26, 2017
I live in the South, Texas. I have access to all the freah Gulf Seafood from my fishmonger at all times. Many of these recipes are familiar with new popular today twist on them Good reading and great photos. A Must Have for anyone living on the Gulf Coast, or give as a gift to anyone from the GREAT REGION THE SOUTH
on December 11, 2013
I work at MiLa restaurant with the two chefs who wrote the book. Great book! We have a lot of the recipes on our restaurant menu. Easy to cook, great food!
on November 30, 2012
this book has all the makings of a keeper: mouth watering recipes, rich photographs, and a wonderful story of the influence of Southern family life on new, creative comfort foods.
on December 17, 2012
The stories, the photography, the finished production quality, and obviously the recipes in this book make it top notch! I would recommend this as the perfect gift for cooks interested in fressh takes on classic Southern cuisine!
on February 22, 2013
This book is so beautiful that I bought copies for my son and daughter. The recipes are delicious, and the stories and photographs are exciting and fun.
on October 17, 2013
Recommended by my neighbor who is a relative of the author. Very nice cookbook and great recipes. Nice addition to your cookbook library.
on January 7, 2015
I always wanted to live in the south. This book allows me to pretend I'm in New Orleans. There is a lot of information in it.
on December 9, 2013
Great condition! I was so please when I recieved it...it's going to make a great addition to a gift basket.
on May 1, 2016
AWESOME Recipes!
on January 14, 2013
Great stories and recipies with amazing photography (I'm a photographer by trade).
What's not to like?

A great cookbook for fans of Southern life