Southern Country Smokers 2 in 1 Electric Water Smoker that converts into a Lock 'N Go Grill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 351 square inches of cooking space, 2 chrome-plated cooking grids, built-in temperature gauge.
- The chimney-like design with a loose-fitting, vented lid and tight-fitting doors creates a constant flow of new smok e for maximum flavor.
- With its extra-large 5.5 quart water pan, this Southern Country Smokers perfect the slow-cooking process so food is juicy and tender every time. The UL-listed 1500-watt, CUL-listed heating element will plug into the standard household outlet.
- Heat-resistant wooden side and hood handles, as well as sliding access doors on the body, make checking and a dding water and wood chips while cooking hassle free. The interlocking base & body make for easy assembly and transport.
- Flavor channels direct smoke for maximum food fla voring, and the heavy-duty reinforced steel legs add extra strength and durability. When used as a grill, the reflector pan redirects heat to the cooking surface for thorough and even cooking. With its interlocking hood and base, it can be converted into a Lock'n'Go portable electric grill.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||37 x 21.5 x 27 inches|
|Item Weight||23 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5030.4.181|
|Material Type||metal and wood components|
|Shipping Weight||23.45 pounds|
For outdoor use, only.
In The Box
Top Customer Reviews
The large box arrived with lots of parts, but was assembled in about an hour - the instructions were very good. We immediately put a beef brisket into the unit, turned it on, and added mesquite chunks. The unit came with some hickory chumks to get you started, but we will use those later I presume. The neighborhood smelled like a BBQ pit, and everyone came to see what was going on. Talk about a make-shift party! The 4.5 pound brisket took around 4 hours to cook. Hindsite, I would have brined the brisket prior to smoking it to help it retain more moisture, but it was not that dry at the end. A little BBQ sauce on the cooked meat handled that problem.
The unit recommends using wood chunks, not chips. It tells you to put the chunks on top of the electric coils. Not only did I find this difficult to do (balance the wood on the electric coils) but I found that even after soaking the chunks for a hour or more, I had to replace them every hour or so (I used 2 each time).Read more ›
The warrantee was 12 months from the date of purchase, and no luck with the manufacturer after that period (I called). 50 dollars to replace the broken parts. I bought another unit instead, just 13 months after that, the adjustable power source has broken again. This unit was kept under a cover, indoors, when not in use.
I love the ease of use of this smoker, and the final product it produces, it just doesn't hold up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great smoker, my first electric. does a nice job smoking. Well built for the price. Easy to move from garage to outdoors and back. Assembly was easy. Read morePublished 15 days ago by John Henry
so far so good! Everything as advertised so I'm happy to have it, especially for what it's priced at.Published 1 month ago by Roxanne Tirone
I liked this smoker because being electric makes the process easier to control. I also liked the reservoir for liquid to keep meat moist during the smoking process. Read morePublished 3 months ago by The Amazon Kid
This was not a good buy. The drum does not fit well on the bottom portion so heat escapes. it takes longer to cook than the average smoker. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
This little smoker is awesome, cooks clean and maintains temperature better in the cold. We use it to BBQ chicken no char burn and much juicier.Published 3 months ago by laura K. Smith