Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Southern Enterprises Elkmont Electric Fireplace, Salem Antique Oak Finish with Dark Earth Tone Tiles
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ELECTRIC SPACE HEATER –Produces and distributes radiant heat quickly, quietly and efficiently up to 400 square feet. A remote control separately adjusts the thermostat, timer, logs and life like flames creating a warm and cozy ambiance.
- FEATURES - Place a flat panel TV that measures up to 43.5 inches wide overall atop the mantel for cozy viewing. Salem antique oak finish combines with dark earth toned tiles for soft country style. Safety thermal overload protector
- ENERGY EFFICIENT & SAFE – 1500 watt, 120v energy saving space heater. Safe self-regulating electric fireplace has protective glass that remains cool to the touch. The remote control come equipped a child safety lock.
- SIZE, WEIGHT – Free standing fireplace piece weighs 102 pounds, supports up to 85 pounds, and measures 44.5 inches wide x 14 inches deep x 40.25 inches high.
- CONSTRUCTION - Assembly required, Material include Oak, MDF, particle board, ash veneer, metal, glass, resin
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Beautifully rustic, this salem antique oak fireplace exudes character and style. The stunning wood grain is further enhanced with aged distressing such as worm holes and small marks and imperfections, making each piece unique. The dark earth toned, slate style surround has a stunning arched pattern across the front, creating this true masterpiece. Portability and ease of assembly are just two of the reasons why our fireplace mantels are perfect for your home. The firebox has realistic, multicolor flickering flames and glowing embers with an interior brick design for a more lifelike look. This transitional fireplace is great for the living room and bedroom, and even adds a warm touch to the dining room or home office. This electric fireplace features energy efficient LED and requires no professional installation, making it a cost effective way to upgrade your living or media room. LED lights also offer optional down light illumination. Easy to use remote control offers 4-way adjustability to warm the room conveniently. Remote control adjusts thermostat, timer, logs, and flames separately. Safety features include automatic shutoff and glass that remains cool to the touch (safe, self-regulating heater turns off when desired temperature is met). Once powered off, logs and flames slowly turn down. Turn off the heat to enjoy the fireplace ambience year round! This wonderful piece offers supplemental heat for up to 400 square feet. Accommodates a flat panel TV up to 43.25" W overall and conveniently plugs into a standard wall outlet a with 6' cord. Specifications: Temperature ratings: 62-82 degrees at 4 degree intervals; Heating/power: 120V/60Hz, 1500W, 12.5 Amps; Batteries: 1 CR2025, included. Dimensions include: Overall: 45.5" W x 14.5" D x 40" H; Firebox front: 23" W x 20" H. This one-of-a-kind item approximately weighs 102 pounds and can support up to 85 pounds (mantel). Only quality materials and manufacturing will do. Product materials include: oak, MDF, particle board, ash veneer, metal, glass, resin. Assembly: Required. Made in China.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Arrived in great time to my door.
Yesterday we started smelling something burning. I husband checked the back of the unit and found the power wire had melted. We were very close to a house fire. Be careful.
As a post script I must say that in the process of installing the unit in a wall niche I scratched the right side of the fireplace very badly. I called the company and the lady there was very helpful and understanding. She agreed to send me a replacement side free of charge. Now you don't see that too often these days. AAA+++
Most recent customer reviews
We are over the moon happy with our purchase and only took 45 mins to set up.