Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Iron/Wicker Bakers Rack
|Price:||$143.40 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Black w/ caramel finish and modern farmhouse style
- Wrought iron scrollwork adds traditional touch
- Overall: 28" W x 19.5" D x 65.25" H; Counter: 25.5" W x 17" D x 13" H/30" H (to shelf/from floor); Shelves: 26.75" W x 8.5" D x 8.5" H; Baskets: 11" W x 14" D x 8.5" H; Clearance: 6" H
- Materials: pipe, flat metal, solid wire, wicker, MDF, veneer; Supports up to: 40 lb. (countertop), 15 lb. (per shelf); Approx. weight: 49 lb.
- Mixed materials composition
- Assembly required.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
After reading all the reviews listed, I took the hint from another rating and purchased mine through Home Depot.
I would have been able to assemble the rack in an hour, BUT the baskets have screws in the bottom and they are NOT easily lined up.
Would suggest the following ~
1. Open the four baskets and set them face down on a flat surface.
2. Insert the screws in the holes in the four corners of each basket.
3. Move the bottoms around and turn them over if need be, to see which ones line up the best before screwing in the screws. (Some may not tighten all the way, will add eboxy later to secure)
I used a needle nose pliers to pull the parts together for the stubborn corners......
All in all, the piece IS beautiful and sturdy. The wooden "countertop" is heavy and attractive. The baskets aren't as large as the picture makes them look, but still a good size.
Hope you enjoy this item, as it was one of the best I've put together and the instructions were EXCELLENT, for a change.
Have a GREAT day!!
Very easy to put together, with only the L wrench sent with it needed. Each had one extra screw, just in case you lose one. The directions were clear except for the wooden shelf. It said to attach but then later we find out you just set it on then attach it at the same time as the side. The baskets just fold out but trying to put the bottom in from the top like the instructed was a no go, unless you want chewed up wicker. So I put them in from the bottom by just pulling the tabs out of the way a bit.
The baskets do not set on real shelves but just supports for sliding in and out. That's fine but these would have been more versatile if the baskets set on real shelves. You can't put really tinny things in the baskets because there are some gaps at the corners but you can just put boxes in the baskets for things like pens or change or buttons or whatever.
Very sturdy. My cats are already running back and forth across the top shelf like I expected. I just put a towel on there. I did tighten the screws as tight as I physically could without breaking the wrench just to be sure and it's not lose or wobbly at all. Very sturdy and firm. Though I'd not recommend sitting or standing on it I did test briefly to see and it even holds my weight.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very disappointed. Pretty much the first step in assembling this showed that it was not going to go right. The hole doesn't line up right... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amber wilt
Very easy to put together, under a hour if doing by yourself. Very sturdy and pulls our kitchen together nicely. Turned ours into a mini bar/coffee station and storage. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Paula
Love this. Looks more expensive than it actually is. Easy to assemble. Very pleased!Published 1 month ago by Elisabeth Kiker
Even better looking in person. Simple to put together even on your own. Exactly what I was looking for in a coffee/tea station. Nice deep basket-drawers. Read morePublished 1 month ago by silverluna78
Super easy to put together, very sturdy, and gorgeous!! If you are looking for a gorgeous baker's rack for more storage, then this is for you!!Published 1 month ago by Sarah
I put this guy together pretty easily, however some pieces were missing such as caps on the ends of the shelves. That was irritating.Published 1 month ago by emilytah