- Series: Working Class in American History
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: University of Illinois Press; Second Printing edition (March 1, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0252063058
- ISBN-13: 978-0252063053
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#277,177 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #241 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Labor & Industrial Relations
- #241 in Books > Business & Money > Economics > Labor & Industrial Relations
- #653 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civil Rights & Liberties
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Southern Labor and Black Civil Rights: ORGANIZING MEMPHIS WORKERS (Working Class in American History) Second Printing Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
This book chronicles the rarely studied southern industrial union movement from the Great Depression to the cold war, using the strategically located river city of Memphis as a case study. Honey analyzes the economic basis of segregation and the denial of fundamental human rights and civil liberties it entailed.