Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Southern Telecom Digital CID Cordless Phone Telephone Corded
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on December 7, 2015
The phone is less than what I expected in comparison with phones I have previously purchased. But it works so I'm not entirely disappointed. One thing I really don't like about it is that there is no indicator that the phone is charging. That's what I get for going cheap.
on February 5, 2013
Everything went great. As great as it can be! I love my new flash memory. It is perfect for me.
Sometimes, it doesn't show the caller ID. I don't know if this issue is related to the phone or phone service.
on January 3, 2013
I gave this product one star because of the problem with not being able to use the phone just after having it a month. i have seen the same reviews about batteries in cordless phones and will be sticking with the landline. waste of money, i learned my lesson. Update: seller worked with me to return the item so i upgraded to two stars
on November 14, 2012
I bought this for an elderly neighbor. It's the coolest cordless house phone I have very used. It actually has interesting ringtone. The clarity is perfect. The speaker on the phone is a nice bonus. It's very stylish too. The price can't be beat. Delivery was okay, took about 2 weeks or so..
on October 8, 2012
I love this phone,it picks up very good in every room in my house, with my last cordless phone I couldn't even leave the room where the base was located. This phone even picks up good outside. I've had this phone for about two weeks now and it hasn't given me any problems so I'm satisfied with it.
on October 24, 2012
I have only had for a short time however after giving it a good charge tried it. Works
great then forgot to put back on charger for three days and it still had a full charge.
For the money you will not find anything better, easy to set up and use.
on March 13, 2013
The Light Did Not Work On This Phone. It Did Set Up Easy Enough, However, There Is NO BACK LIGHT As Described In The Ad For Phone.
on October 2, 2012
Phone works great so far...but the caller ID works about 25% of the time. Mostly, it just says "External Call". I'd love to know why this is, but I can't find any help online anywhere. Any suggestions??
on January 19, 2013
This phone is great for having talks with your lover, mother, brother, or boss. We picked one up and may just get another. Great price for a basic simple cordless phone. This is the way to go!
on September 23, 2013
excelent unit, long lasting battery, and confortable to use, cover a large range with an excelent reception, just a nice phone