|Fits as expected||
Southpole Men's Baseball Fleece Varsity Jacket with S Logo
|Price:||$16.32 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Baseball style fleece varsity jacket
- Matching logo and arm color
- Made in China
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E201H56
- Item model number: 13321-1540
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 29, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
A couple of things though:
-Like a previous reviewer(s), the sizes run a little small. I'm an XL wearer and the XXL version of this jacket fits me perfectly.
-The lint from the inside of the jacket will continue to stick to your clothing through the first few washes. I personally didn't find it a problem because I didn't care or I just used a lint roller.
a XXL. But it was too small to be labeled XXL! It should have been marked XL.
Or discribed as a small fit. I'm a big guy, but not fat. So a XXL should've fit me comfortably.
Many thanks I'm so happy
I got this for a costume piece for Halloween and it worked perfectly, was warm and cozy as well since Halloween is usually pretty cold night.
Would recommend for anyone who wants a nice costume piece.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great shirt for the price. I love the overall look and feel of this shirt. Just remember the sizes run small a XXXL is the size you would expect from an XLPublished 6 months ago by jon
The jacket appears pretty sturdy, good for a brisk fall day. My son really likes it, even though it's not extremely room. I have found this brand in general runs quite small.Published 8 months ago by PHuber
Very nice jacket, awesome build will deffinetly be looking for another in the futurePublished 17 months ago by Arthur Rodriguez