Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on July 21, 2017
Cool. These have now become my fave shorts. Yes there were some initial annoyances. Firstly, I had to cut off those stupid string things hanging from the legs (I have never met anyone who had to tighten their shorts to their knees, to this day). Secondly, the fly button was terribly sewn on. Almost falling off upon arrival (pocket buttons are in a similar state, but I always leave them open anyhow). Unfortunately, having no fire-engine red thread, I had to use white to secure the button in place, but it is barely noticeable. Thirdly, the button slit was way too small for the button making it a battle to get them off and on. But enlarging the slit slightly with scissors took a second or two.
Despite all these drawbacks I still love these shorts. They are worth the effort. The belt is also really nice, too.
They would have got 5 stars, except for the effort I had to go to to fix the problems.
on July 22, 2014
These shorts are the most comfortable shorts I've ever worn. I picked them because of the length. I wanted them to be long enough to cover my knees and still look like shorts but not so long that they look like Capri's. I'm 5'-6" and wear a 32 inseam and these shorts are the perfect length. I recently had knee replacement surgery and the scar on my knee is rather long and unsightly. These shorts cover the scar perfect and are so comfortable that I bought three more pairs. These shorts are awesome!!
on August 5, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised to receive something that fit correctly the first time out. It's hard to order clothing as each maker has a difference in sizes. The only negative I could say is that the quality of the material isn't the greatest. I would give the material a 3 on a scale of 1 to 5 and 5 being the best. Otherwise I am completely satisfied with the purchase and the product. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be ordering more.
on August 14, 2016
I bought they for less than 10 bucks and I guess you get what you paid for. At the first try they fit good but the button fell off. I was going to return them but I forgot to do it.
Fortunately they came with a belt so now I have to wear the belt overtime I use them.
Also the inside of pockets just torn as soon as I put my hand inside. Very cheaply made.
So I ended using them for work outside the house, I am pretty sure they will be soon in the trash.
Worst $10 spend. DO not buy them!
on May 12, 2014
I'm 6'5", 240 lbs and the 42" shorts fit perfect and fall past the knee. Material is light and perfect for summer, but I will air dry these after washing as I expect some shrinkage. Overall, these are a loose fit and look great with my retro sneakers. Happy with this purchase at a good price.
on August 30, 2014
These shorts are perfect for me. Just the right length and they fell really comfortable. The colors are vibrant and stay that way after each wash. The snazzy red and white belt add that extra flair to any outfit..
on April 11, 2017
Love these
on April 30, 2013
The perfect fit, the perfect length, and the perfect style....
A must have in your shorts collection. Im 6'1 182 pounds, athletically built, and lean. Not skinny. I bought a 32 in the waist. Very true to size. And I can even rock them without wearing a belt. Which doesn't look cool on the beach by the way.
Hope this helps guys...(I also ended up purchasing another color because I liked them so much.) Great quality. You'll dig them, trust me.
Beach Bumm.
on November 3, 2014
My husband liked the fit and also the fact that it was long. I like the fact that we could use it as costume and he can continue to use it afterwards. For those saying it's cheap, you're purchasing a $20 pair of shorts. They do the job. Go up in brand to something else.
Here's a pic lol
review image
on April 2, 2014
Just got the shorts, they fit great a little loose on me but how i expect a size 34 to fit. They look great; however, the buttons are all barely hanging on by a thread. the pocket buttons are falling off or have fallen off, and the waste button also fell off. That is after wearing them twice.

The pocket buttons are now lost, but I do have the waist button so I will be sowing that back on at some point and hopefully salvaging them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.