Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 15, 2017
The fit was just perfect for me. I wear a medium in ladies polos but, I decided to order a large since this is in junior sizes. This fit me not tight,not loose but, just right. I will purchase this again if it's available.
on February 22, 2013
I think I love this shirt as much as my hollister.. Haha, got compliments on it all day at work and everyone wanted to know where I got it.. Felt so much prettier since its form fitting. I'm 5"2 145 lbs and the medium fit great, not too short not really long either. I'd recommend a large if you're taller. I'm ordering another one in a different color. Its a really well made shirt, If you're looking for a work shirt that you can feel pretty in this is the way to go.

Update: Ordered a black one and its even better then the red. Made my crush give me a compliment. Love going to work feeling extremely good about my appearance
13 helpful votes
14 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 5, 2016
I just wanted to report this company as fraudulent advertising. They advertise these shirts at Southpole when in fact they are cheap thin Polos made in china. So thin you.may see.through them ig they stretch too much. Very misleading to the consumer as well as aggravating given they will not be accountable and hold on to money until they put me through the aggravation of returning the product. Irs.not worth the aggravation or my time..but I think.other consumers should be warned.
on January 22, 2017
I work for a company where I have to wear a black collared shirt to work. I have been with them for twelve years. Over that time I have purchased dozens of different brands of polo shirts, most end up at goodwill. I have worn these shirts over the last week and am very very pleased with the wear, style, moveability and for lack of better words, lintless attraction...lol. I will definitely be buying more!!!
on June 12, 2014
So long as you don't put it in the dryer after washing, it stays true to size. For the price, it's a great quality shirt and I was so impressed with the quality that I've already ordered one in each color. I did order one in X-Large and had to run it through the dryer a couple of times to shrink it a little. I'm usually a women's medium so I kept to the large for the rest. Just order it one size larger if you usually order women's and keep it out of the dryer. The quality is fantastic and it can be worn to work with skirts and pants for those in a casual business atmosphere. I've gotten a lot of compliments about these shirts already. And the fit is so flattering!
on July 15, 2016
Some of the shirts are made in Pakistan horrible seems different label horrible fit. Then some are made in China and surprisingly the seams are good the fit is fitted for a female form and the tags are not tags they are embroidered onto the shirt. They advertise the same product by product that is made into different countries by two different manufacturers. This is the definition of fraud
on February 7, 2016
Fits perfectly, looks great, exactly what I need! If you're trying to choose a shirt size, I'm 5'3 , 125 lbs, size 5 in juniors pants and I got a medium shirt
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on November 6, 2013
I ordered this polo Medium/Red. The color is true primary red, the size and the shape are just perfect (5' 3" 127ibs). I did not put it in a dryer because I was afraid it would shrink (maybe not). The buttons match the color of the shirt, that's what I LOVE!!! I am very pleased with my purchase. I will definitely buy more colors.
on June 4, 2017
Is about two sizes to small from what it said it was
on October 4, 2017
OK
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question