Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on December 18, 2012
Thought this was going to be a hoodie and a vest. Didn't realize it was going to be all one piece. The size is larger than I expected and is too big for my grandson I ordered it for. I always buy one size bigger on coats so they fit comfortably over winter clothing but this is huge.
on December 28, 2012
This is not a vest and hoodie, it is a single piece jacket. Living in the south I thought my Grandkids would get a lot more use by wearing a hoodie or a vest. Disappointed.
on July 8, 2013
I ordered this for my grandson for Christmas. Turned out to be his jacket of choice through the Winter time for quick trips. Not heavy enough for playing out in the freezing cold though.
on October 7, 2013
I bought this in a medium and it was way to big for my kid. He on the other hand loves this jacket.
on January 12, 2013
...this size jacket is for a men, not for kids...I bought the size 8 for my son that is 6 years old, and he is a big boy...when I saw it...my goodness the jacket did fit my brother that's 25 year old.
on December 9, 2014
This was a waste of money the size was a toddler size
on December 18, 2012
I ordered the long-sleeve vest for my tall, slim son, and expect I will be returning it because it is obviously made for someone quite a bit heftier than him.
on February 19, 2013
I don't hate it; it was simply too big for my little guy...return was simple and painless so I liked that part real well.
on December 8, 2014
GREAT
on March 14, 2013
This is a light jacket with a hood. Price was right. Colors were right. Size was on target. Kid loved. I love.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.