Southwest Archery Tiger Takedown Recurve Bow and Arrow Set – Compact Fast Accurate 48”- 62" Target & Frist Bow – Right & Left Hand – Draw Weights in 14-29 lbs – Beginner to Intermediate - USA Company
|Price:||$109.00 - $119.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- SPECIAL PRICE FOR LIMITED TIME – Designed by the engineers and developers of the original Samick Sage we’ve taken a naturally sourced wood to create this beautiful compact, accurate, lightweight bow that is the perfect choice for just about anyone looking for an easy learn!
- SPECS & USES – Available in both Left Hand and Right Hand with draw weights of 14lb – 29lb (dependent on each bow). Features preinstalled threaded bushings for various accessory upgrades such as mechanical rests/plungers sights quivers and stabilizers/bow fishing reels. Reinforced limb tips allow bow to be Fast Flight and Flemish string compatible. Perfect for bowfishing or target practice.
- INCLUDES – one handcrafted riser LH or RH one pair of matching limbs upper and lower one Dacron string one stick on adhesive arrow rest and detailed step by step instructions with photos. This model is a new improved version and an award winning bow for 2018, rated the perfect kit for beginners interested in olympic recurved wooden bows.
- OPTIONAL – If you do not already own a stringer tool please search for “archery stringertool” and purchase one today! Keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the ONLY safe way to properly assemble and disassemble your bow! -- We offer arrows cases and full package for adults youth and kids.
- DARE TO COMPARE – Extraordinary quality at an affordable price and backed with an industry leading warranty. All Southwest Archery bows include a 1-year manufacturer warranty when registered online after purchase! Don’t hesitate to check out our storefront to see all our other amazing products!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Selecting the Proper Hand Orientation
There can often be confusion when selecting the appropriate hand orientation. Knowing which hand to hold your bow and which hand to draw your bow is easiest determined by knowing which hand you're most dominant with. For instance, if you write and/or throw a ball with your right hand then you are right hand dominant. Conversely, if you write and/or throw a ball with your left hand then you are left hand dominant. When choosing the correct hand orientation for a bow, simply select the option that is your dominant hand. The dominant hand is used to draw the string of the bow while the opposite hand holds the bow stationary.
- RIGHT HAND - Right Handed bows are held in the left hand and drawn with the right hand.
- LEFT HAND - Left Handed bows are held in the right hand and drawn with the left hand.
Selecting The Proper Draw Weight
When it comes to selecting the proper draw weight, it certainly can vary among different archers. Determining what is right for the individual greatly depends on the skill level and what that person hopes to achieve as an archer. Making sure the correct draw weight is selected is a critical choice for any new archer. The learning experience can be greatly hindered if a new archer struggles to draw their bow, sacrificing the ability to focus on form and consistency. Typically, we would recommend sticking to the lower draw weights until you are comfortable shooting your new bow. Just always keep in mind that starting off over bowed is a sure way to sabotage progression.
Any archer is going to naturally progress the more they use their bow, which will eventually lead to stepping up the draw weight. The draw weight of the bow can always be changed down the line by purchasing and installed a set of either higher or lower weight limbs. This is convenient if you prefer lower weights for target shooting and then want to use the same bow in a higher draw weight for hunting. All Southwest Archery Takedown limbs are 100% interchangeable amongst Southwest Archery risers (excluding the 54" Little Tiger).
If this is your first bow, check out the charts on the left to further assist you in selecting the appropriate draw weight! Disregard this chart if you already have experience with a recurve bow. Compound experience does not count as it is entirely different.
The Perfect Platform For All Archery Applications
SO MANY POSSIBILITIES FOR ACCESSORIES:
Southwest Archery bows are the perfect platform for all archery applications. Whether it be just recreational target shooting, to traditional recurve competitive shoots, to hunting, and even bowfishing. All Southwest Archery takedown bows are equipped with threaded inserts for all kinds of different accessories. Whether you prefer to shoot from the arrow shelf which is cut approx. 1/8" past center or would rather use a mechanical arrow rest (example: flipper style rest with a plunger) all of our takedown bows accommodate both options. They are also capable of mounting just about any sight and quiver set up that is preferred and has a threaded insert for either a stabilizer or a bow fishing reel, depending on the application. All Southwest Archery limb tips are reinforced making them fast flight and flemish string compatible. Here's a list of commonly used accessories on Southwest Archery bows.
- Arrow Rests
- Shelf Pads
- Bowfishing Reels
- String Silencers
- Flash Lights/Laser Lights
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bow is super nice for a tiny adult that doesn't want just a toy bow.
It's beautiful, easy to assemble, high quality craftsmanship!
Read the reviews and thought - "we'll see"...Did NOT disappoint!
We all love shooting it.
Quality is top notch.
It's beautiful - and the breakdown feature makes it easy to pack and carry.