Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 25, 2017
I like to keep some cash on hand just in case of an emergency. Best to have larger denomination rather than $10's or $20's. I wish it was larger but it is the same brand of shave cream I use, so, it fits right in with my extra cans of shave cream. I have a bunch of $20's so I need to make a trip to the bank and get larger bills. Otherwise, it is a safe place to hide that extra cash from my wife. :)
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2017
Fantastic way to hide your valuables. What thief would go through all the my junk, oooops don't want to give it away.
on November 7, 2017
It's big enough to store rolled up cash. However, the bottom is extremely sharp so I did cut my hand on it.
on August 9, 2017
I bought this for a friend who has a barbershop so that he could put extra cash or extra keys in it. He loved it.
on August 16, 2017
This is great. The can stash area is large and it still has enough weight to feel like there's shaving cream in it. The design is flawless! !
on June 2, 2017
I just *LOVE* these things, and especially since Barbasol is the shave cream that I've been using for years now. As such, these blend right in on the shelf where I store all my bathroom items. It's *amazing* how much they look and feel like the real thing!
on March 16, 2017
Arrived in perfect condition. Looks and feels like the real thing. No one can tell that it's a safe.
on June 13, 2017
I like this because it stores more money than other products and it looks genuine.
on October 29, 2017
Great item for storing your mad money in.. feels like the real thing and no one would ever notice
on September 10, 2017
Descent quality. Looks and feels like a normal can. Great buy!