4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
SoyaJoy G4 Soy Milk Maker & Soup Maker with all Stainless Steel Inside New Model
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New model replacing the 5-star rated SoyaJoy G3 with increased 1.7 litter capacity and bottom heating technology
- All stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber
- Five automatic, one-button functions for fully cooked milk, soup, and raw vegan milk from beans, grains, and nuts
- 4th generation filter-less design for easy use and cleaning with Perfect Grind Technology for high milk yield
- High tech design complete with advanced temperature and water level sensors and solid-state power controls for superior performance and durability
- 1.7 litter capacity with advanced temperature, water level sensors, boil-over sensor, overheat protection, and solid-state power controls for superior performance and durability. For US power supply only
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sanlinx Inc. is the pioneer for home-use soy milk makers. Since it introduced its original SoyaJoy in 1999 specifically designed for the US market, every generation of its SoyaJoy has been the best seller. The newest forth generation SoyaJoy G4 is simply the most advanced and full featured soymilk maker at any price. Key SoyaJoy G4 features: - Microprocessor-controlled with five function buttons, each optimized for making milk from beans, grains, seeds or unlimited combinations of them. - Makes raw milks, as well as hot milks, soups, and porridge. More versatile than any other soy milk maker. - Easy to use - add water and beans, seeds, or grains(dry or soaked) directly to the pitcher. Pitcher has max./min. water level marks. - All stainless steel construction for the grinding and cooking chamber No food color stains or concerns of plastic leaching into food. - Perfect Grind design makes perfect grinding of beans, seeds, or grains to achieve higher milk yield. - Fourth Generation (G4) filter-less and all stainless internal design is the easiest to clean. - Enhanced cooking cycle for better taste and digestion. Soymilk is cooked for over 20 minutes above 200-degree F. to ensure the inactivation of the enzyme inhibitors. - Water level sensor, temperature sensor, and overflow sensor working with microprocessor to control heating grinding temperature for best nutrition and control. - Premium design complete with multiple sensors and solid-state power control ensure long life and safety against boil-over & overheating. Accessories: a measuring cup, pitcher & sieve, cleaning pad, user manual, and 1-year warranty. Choose “sold by Sanlinx” for bonus 0.3 lb sample soybean.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I make 3 quarts about every 4 or 5 days (2 batches = 3 quarts). For each batch, I use one of the little cups that comes with the machine and 3 tablespoons of oatmeal. After I strain it, I add 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of a sweetener (brown sugar or coconut sugar). We use this for drinking and in recipes.
I also use this machine to make milk for vegan yogurt using a batch of soy milk mixed with some soaked cashews. I get the culture from Cultures for Health who ships very quickly. Amazon doesn't carry a vegan yogurt culture I don't think. I have also made a delightful tofu using 2 batches of soy milk (only). Both the yogurt and tofu recipes are from the book Artisan Vegan Cheese.. The homemade yogurt is used to culture many of the cheeses in her book as well. I also highly recommend the Laura nonGMO soybeans.
I tried making it with my Osterizer, which was incredibly noisy and messy.
Then I ordered the G4 from Amazon after some research and it is very quiet, apart from some very annoying loud beeps when you program it and when it is finished making the milk.
I have found that it is vital to soak the almonds for at least 12 hours to soften them. I have also found that increasing the number of almonds 50% over what they recommend makes a thicker, most tasty milk and cycling the G4 three times makes the pulp so fine you don't really need to strain it. The fiber is good for you anyway.
Now, if we could just get them to tone down the beeps.
Most recent customer reviews
We add honey or stevia and sometimes other flavors like vanilla, cardamom,...Read more