- Save 10% on 3D Pen ABS Refills (393ft) when you purchase 1 or more Soyan 3D Pen offered by Soyan. Enter code FM28BJRY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 3D Pen PLA Refills (393ft) when you purchase 1 or more Soyan 3D Pen offered by Soyan. Enter code JJ8MIL6C at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Soyan 3D Pen Stencil when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Soyan. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 28% each on Qualifying items offered by Soyan when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code FT42MSBE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Soyan Standard 3D Printing Pen for Kids, with ABS Filament Sample and Drawing Templates (Gray)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Soyan 3D printing pen is light and slim, easier to handle. You can easily control extrusion speed for smoother operation and endless creation
- This 3D printing pen is perfect for kids: no matter creating 3D models, doodling or drawing interesting things. It can help children to improve spatial thinking ability, to encourage their creative imaginations
- Draw vertically, draw horizontally. Lift your imagination off the page! The Soyan 3D pen extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw in 3D, freehand or on paper. The possibilities are endless
- Package includes: 3D printing pen, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide, 30g ABS filament and 5 pieces template Paper
- 1 Year limited warranty for the Soyan 3D pen
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
3D Printing Pen x 1
Power Adapter (AC100-240v input, DC12V/2A output) x 1
1.75mm ABS Filament with random colors(3 meters per loop) x 3
Operation instruction booklet x 1
Paper Stencils x 5
What can you use it for:
1. Prototyping & Invention
People can take ideas from their brains to the real world in no time. The 3D printing pen allows anyone to create objects and solve problems with no complicated design software.
2. Tactile Learning
Kids who have trouble grasping abstract concepts can touch and feel the results of a quick three-dimensional build to get a feel of an object in real space. Create visual aids or add a new dimension to existing objects.
3. Arts & Design
Doodling inherently adds a creative, artistic element to all projects. You can create or build something that beyond the reality by using this 3D printing pen, create something unique just like your own handwriting.
4. Spatial Thinking
This 3D printing pen can help kids to improve their spatial thinking ability, to encourage kids’ creative imaginations.
Great tools for teaching and learning.
SAFETY AND WARNING INSTRUCTIONS:
The 3D printing pen is suitable for children over 6 years old and adult. Used by children must be under tutelage of adult.
DO NOT touch the nib during using it.
Please unload the filament after use and turn off the power.
DO NOT touch the nozzle before the 3D printing pen cooling.
Search “3D printing pen” on Youtube for outstanding creative processes and methods to draw with 3D printing pen.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all--it's fun to play around with, and it's easy to use.
Some things that might not be apparent at first: It's set for ABS, which is an oil based plastic that has an oily smell that many people find unpleasant. It prints at a temperature of about 200c or so. ABS is the filament included. This is a little unusual since most pens come with PLA based filament. PLA is a biodegradable organic based plastic and has a sweet smell. PLA prints at a slightly cooler of about 190c. I rarely notice the ABS smell that comes from my 3d printer, but the pen is something that's "in your face" so you'll certainly notice it.
I had reservations about allowing a child to use this, but I think I actually might allow it. The tip is small and WILL blister, but a child of normal intelligence and dexterity shouldn't have issues with it. If your kids know better than to eat paste, and can be trusted to cut out paper dolls, they shouldn't have a problem.
This device does require a bit of dexterity and skill. It's easy to find YouTube video tutorials that feature incredibly detailed and sophisticated models, (do a YT search for "Make Anything" for examples.) But using this thing is a SKILL. But it's an approachable one.
Featurewise--it's got all the important ones such as adjustable speed control and temperature, tho the temp adjustment is inside a tiny port and requires a screwdriver with a VERY small tip. It also does something called "retraction" where it pulls a bit of the filament back into the tip when you let go of the extrude button.
Concerning the filament: The three rolls included won't get you very far. It's probably not enough to finish all the projects on the included templates. More filament is available, and tends to come in multi color assortments of small rolls. (No doubt you've been encouraged to buy some along with the pen as you browsed this page.) Filament for 3d printers is practically a commodity these days, and relatively cheap when purchased in kilogram rolls. And a roll of filament will last you a LONG time--but there will only be one color on a (huge) roll. I would suggest getting a neutral color to practice and learn with--or several common colors--on 1kg rolls, and then some color assortment refils to add highlights. But then I guess it's up to you to decide what's affordable or convenient.
Incidentally, since I brought up the subject of full sized rolls--The pen extrudes a thicker bead than a 3d printer.