Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on June 8, 2012
This top rocks! I originally bought it thinking it would be another tennis top, but I like it so much, I've been just wearing it casually with jeans or shorts. It's so flattering on and the fabric is amazing. I did have to go up a size. I normally wear a M and had to exchange for a L.
on February 4, 2013
I have never tried this brand before so was taking a chance (b/c I like the cut of this top) and based my purchase mainly on the other reviews. I purchased 3 different styles, 2 in mediums, 1 in a small b/c I just didn't know how they ran. I'm 5'2", 115-120lbs, B cup. I got the (S) in the Sangria/Storm and it is just absolutely GORgeous! I will definitely buy this brand again. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package at how it is sooo much nicer than what the pic is able to depict. The small does fit me and I'm anxious to get the (M) sizes to compare. The mateial is a medium-weight fabric. Not too heavy or thick for yoga/hot yoga but not too flimsy for the gym or an exercise class. I would recommend wearing a sports bra underneath for a higher impact class but for yoga, pilates this top is just perfect! I do disagree w/the review that it is too low-cut for any 'real' exercise. I suppose a turtleneck would be the solution for that b/c I consider myself a modest person and don't like to be exposed. I feel 110% comfortable in this top!!
on November 14, 2013
I use this mainly for hot yoga and it works really well! It is long, which is nice so nothing shows when I am in down dog and it does not ride up! It fits well and is comfortable! Would def recommend!
on September 19, 2013
I am always a small or even extra small top and I could barely get this on. It also had a super low neck- so trying to do yoga was suffocating and too revealing. Unless you are shaped like Barbie- move on.
on August 13, 2013
This top is very stylish and comfortable, especially the back. This was actually my second purchase of this top because i exercise daily and i buy more of the items i like so i do laundry less often.
on December 21, 2013
great support. very flattering for this C-cup yogini. high quality. great look. wears well. doesn't hold water. fast shipping. thanks!
on October 23, 2015
love
on February 1, 2014
Great, sturdy fit, design allows for full range of motion, fabric is high-quality. Bra top adds another layer of support.
on March 13, 2015
Hard to take of and get on
on April 4, 2013
This is really lovely.. it's by far the most attractive workout top I have. It's of quality too, feels really sturdy and professional. I love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.