Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on June 1, 2013
Ive had this mattress for about 9-10 months and the memory foam does not work anymore. theres a big saggy side where i usually sleep and in the past month its started to give me back problems. Im only 24 years old and no mattress should be so bad that it can mess up my back but this one did. Dont buy if your planning on keeping it for a few years.
on April 27, 2012
I purchased this mattress for a camper because the spring and padding on the old mattress was killing my back. The first night my wife and I slept on it neither one of us had a back ache which we always did on the old one. I have a Tempurpedic in the house and I think this is equal or better than it. There was a slight odor when it was opened but it went away in a couple of days. Great value and comfort.
on June 5, 2012
Product received 1-4 days before estimated delivery date. Opened box and allowed mattress to rise to full height of 8" which took about 24 hours.
Slight odor when first opened but not bad,dissipated in 24 hrs.I have slept on it now for 4 nights and have found it to be extremely comfortable.
This is a very firm mattress which offers great support in any position I've slept in. I'm 5'7" & weigh about 156 lbs and have had back problems for years and would often opt to sleep on the floor instead of some of the soft mattress' I've owned in the past. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend it to any one who is looking for a firm supportive mattress.
on May 19, 2012
OMG we got this mattress as our first foam experience. My husband and I are so happy with it! We get a great nights rest and it is as quiet as the dead. I will never buy another spring mattress again. As for other reviews, it did not smell when it arrived, it was it's full 8 inches within a few hours, and it is just right when it comes to firm and soft. Foam mattresses do keep your body heat a bit more then spring mattresses but it is nothing one less blanket wont fix. Well worth the money!
on April 6, 2014
needed a mattress but didn't want to go from store to store and I was pregnant so I didn't have anyone to help me lift it, the mattress came on time and in a box I was able to lift it by myself up to the second floor it was for my guest room ,all my guest have said its very comfortable and they like it.
on January 14, 2013
This item was delivered in a timely manner, was well packaged, and arrived in excellent condition. The quality of the mattress is very good, and quite comfortable. It exceeds my expectations, as I was slightly concerned that 8 inches of foam would not be quite enough, but it is more than sufficient.
on July 23, 2012
We have used this mattress for several months now and I am reviewing it with that experience. The mattress is soft, very soft, far too soft in my opinion. We've had memory foam before but nothing like this. I was forced to search out a more dense foam to put under it and that seems to have stiffened it up a bit.

There was no smell at all, it expanded nicely. Not sure I would order again knowing it is so soft but not a totally bad deal either once we purchased the denser foam to help it out.
on July 12, 2016
Best bed EVER
on January 11, 2013
This is the 2nd Spa Sensations foam mattress that we have bought. Excellent value for a reasonable price. I would recommend this to anyone. It also came with free shipping when we bought it. No more sore backs or hips!
on February 27, 2015
Not as good as the real thing... Not as expensive, either

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.