Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 19, 2005
These bags are great. I'm having a baby and trying to find more space in the closet for new baby stuff. This really helps. Sometimes it's a pain to keep using the vacume to suck air out of storage bags, and the first time I sealed a bag I ruined it, but all in all I am very happy with the bags. I'm trying to buy more locally so I don't have to pay for shipping.
on June 7, 2006
I put some blankets in one of the jumbo bags and within HOURS some of the air was back into the bag. The plastic material these are made out of is much too thin.

Really disappointed - love the idea and wish I could find a brand that actually does what it promises
on May 2, 2006
I mean... Unless they totally redesigned the product, I can only assume we are all talking about different things.

The bags worked great for me. I mean GREAT!

The package contains a lot of bags, some of them are impossibily big (jumbo size, really). I never really had a chance to use those. Used all of the other sizes though and I have to tell you they work PERFECTLY.

I guess all you have to do is to carefully seal the bags, just to make sure it is totally leak proof. No rocket science there though. Vacuum the air out and MAGIC. It was the only way I found to fit my stuff into my luggage.

The plastic the bags are made of is thick, so it will not tear or break easily. The valve worked as promised. Your clothes will be wrinkled for sure, but it is mostly used for storage anyways and that's what it is made for, right?

A little tip: if using the bags for travelling, avoid bad odors by sticking one fabric softener sheet in it. With time, the bags might fill with air (or at least some), which is and can only be normal. I mean... Leave your car in the garage for three months and the tires will not be the same way you left them. It is negative pressure in the bag once you vacuum the air out and the only solution to that is to move to the moon.
on August 3, 2007
The bags were very easy to use. I even stuffed them fuller than they said to. I have not had any problems with the seals. I bought 4 boxes and they all worked. Did not take very long at all.
on January 1, 2009
NEVER HOLD SUCTION, cheap plastic tears in no time. A hefty lawn bag is made of thicker plastic. These guys should be put out of business for such a shoddy product. Doesn't deserve the one star.
on October 24, 2008
I purchased two jumbo bags. The first one tore before I got the items in it. The other one had a faulty zipper and would not shut. It is expensive for something that did not work at all.
on February 15, 2006
Do not waste your money on this product!! Although the concept is ideal, the bags refill with air shortly after the suctioning, thus making them useless. I have had more permanent results squeezing air out of a garbage bag and tying it shut.
on July 17, 2007
I have used the bags in the past and found them to be very useful. The only thing that they could improve on is the travel bags. They should make them in assorted sizes for travel.
on July 13, 2006
Oh what a disappointment! I really needed these to work. I agree 100% with reviewer S.Tomlin. Everything said was 100% accurate...DO NOT buy these!!!!
on July 2, 2006
they don't hold the vacuum, at the best in a couple days it's all expanded back to "normal", just use giant Zip Lock bags.