Space Bag, 2 Jumbo Vacuum Seal Storage Bags, Each, Clear, (35" X 48")
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for storing clothing.
- Vacuum-sealing compresses many items and saves valuable storage space.
- Volume can be reduced by up to 75% to triple your storage space, depending on the items placed in the bag.
- The patented one-way air valve allows removal of air from Space Bag Flat Bag using any household vacuum cleaner hose.
- The vacuum seal closure system seals like a sandwich bag but, unlike a sandwich bag, the closure is airtight.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ziploc brand Space Bag Vacuum Seal Clear Flat Bags, Set of 2 Jumbo Bags
Store garments and other items in space-saving Ziploc brand Space Bag Flat Bags. This set of two jumbo bags is ideal for neatly stowing and protecting bedding, pillows, and comforters. Designed for use with your vacuum's hose attachment, Ziploc brand Flat Bags easily compress to make more room, even in the smallest closets and storage areas.
3x the Storage*
Ziploc brand Space Bag compresses items to save you valuable space in closets, garages, guest rooms, and other storage areas. Depending on the items placed in the bag, the volume can be reduced by up to 66 percent, which triples your storage space*. Each bag measures 35 by 48 inches and holds up to four pillows and two comforters each.
*compared to uncompressed storage volume
Ideal for Storing Bedding
Jumbo Flat Bags condense bulkier items, such as sheets, blankets, pillows, and comforters. This size is ideal for storing extra bedding for guest rooms and keeping seasonal fabrics and linens protected while not in use.
At a Glance:
- Jumbo vacuum-sealing flat bags
- Ideal for storing bedding and other household linens
- Protects against water, dirt, insects, and more
- Waterproof and airtight
- Reduce stored items up to 66 percent when storage recommendations followed
Use with Your Household Vacuum
Store your bedding in three simple steps: Pack your items, zip up the bag, and remove air from the bag with your vacuum cleaner hose attachment. Flat bags are reusable so you can store and unpack your items again and again. Each seal lasts approximately 12 months, after which the bag can be resealed.
Protects against Damage
Dirt, mildew, insects, water, and odor are common enemies of stored items. Unlike box or bin storage, Ziploc brand Space Bag Flat Bags hinder the growth of mildew by creating airtight, waterproof containment through vacuum sealing.
What's in the Box:
- Ziploc brand Space Bag Flat Bags, Set of 2 Jumbo Bags.
The bag's three design features work together to create the airtight seal and maintain the vacuum. A one-way air valve makes air removal easy and helps create an airtight seal and maintain the vacuum. Bi-axial layers of polyethylene and nylon provide strength, flexibility, and durability to hold the vacuum. The bag's vacuum seal closure system helps ensure an airtight seal.
Easily Remove Items
Removing items from the bags is simple. First, move the vacuum seal slider to the end of the zipper. Then, open the bag by gently pulling apart from the center of the zipper. If bag does not open with gentle pulling, additional force may be needed. Some fabrics, such as cotton, may require a touch-up with an iron after being removed from the bag.
Additional Styles and Sizes Available
Ziploc brand Space Bag is available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit your storage needs:
- Flat bags are available in medium, large, extra-large, jumbo, and travel sizes, and in convenient multi- and variety-packs. They are also available in heavy duty and dual-use varieties. Try the full line to store your soft household items, from sweaters to bedding.
- Cube bags feature an upright design for easy packing. Available in large or extra-large, cube bags are ideal for bulky items such as pillows and comforters.
- Underbed totes are ideal for storing a larger number of items under the bed.
- Hanging bags keep suits and jackets compact and protected in your closet.
Packing and Storage Tips
- Keep bags out of the reach of children.
- Do not use to store food, leather, or items made of fur.
- Do not fill beyond the marked fill line.
- Down-filled items should only be reduced to 50 percent, as further compression could damage the product.
- Restore filled items (comforters, pillows, and parkas) every six months while in storage. Fluff items by hand or tumble in a cool dryer for 20 minutes. Reseal if desired.
- Do not puncture bag or store near sharp objects or heat sources, or in temperatures above 130 degrees F or below 0 degrees F.
Ziploc Space Bag storage bags are the leading brand in vacuum storage. Triple your storage space with Ziploc Space Bag products, available in a variety of shapes and sizes. Airtight and waterproof, these creative storage solutions are perfect fo your home or on the go.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
SpaceSaver Premium Reusable Vacuum Storage Bags (Jumbo 6 Pack), Save 80% More Storage Space. Double Zip Seal & Leak Valve, Travel Hand Pump Included.
SpaceSaver Premium Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags (80% More Storage Than Leading Brands) Free Hand Pump For Travel! (2 Pack)
Ziploc Space Bag, XL Flat Bag, 2 Count
Storage Army [Pack of 5 Gigantic] Storage Bags Sealed Compressed Vacuum Bag Save Space Home Organizer and Travel Storage Saver Comforter Bags protection against Water | Odor | Mildew | Dust | Insects
Space Bag #BRS-6239 Vacuum Seal Clear Storage Bags, Set of 3 (Medium, Large, Extra Large)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||WebDealsDirect||WebDealsDirect||Amazon.com||Unlock Army||Life and Home|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was easy to stuff and easy to connect to the vacuum to deflate. It seems, after about two months, to be holding its vacuum seal nicely. Now I wonder if a Super-jumbo Space Bag could be used to remove the hot air from certain bombastic public figures?
But yes, it's a space bag. It's nice and thick. It isn't smelly/chemically. The seal is quite good. And it's cheap! It's holding my ENTIRE winter wardrobe RIGHT NOW! This includes but is not limited to:
3 puffy jackets - 1 that is ankle length (again, 5'8"!)
20 pairs of leggings
a bunch of long sleeve shirts
a bunch of wool skirts
like 1000 scarves, gloves, and hats
wool socks galore
We're talking like 40 pounds of stuff!
It also took quite a beating as I struggled up a chair to put it in the overhead storage space we have. Durable!
It was also easy to close and had that blue + pink = purple strip.