Space Bag, 2 Jumbo Vacuum Seal Storage Bags, Each, Clear, (35" X 48")
- Ideal for storing clothing.
- Vacuum-sealing compresses many items and saves valuable storage space.
- Volume can be reduced by up to 75% to triple your storage space, depending on the items placed in the bag.
- The patented one-way air valve allows removal of air from Space Bag Flat Bag using any household vacuum cleaner hose.
- The vacuum seal closure system seals like a sandwich bag but, unlike a sandwich bag, the closure is airtight.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Ziploc brand Space Bag Vacuum Seal Clear Flat Bags, Set of 2 Jumbo Bags
Store garments and other items in space-saving Ziploc brand Space Bag Flat Bags. This set of two jumbo bags is ideal for neatly stowing and protecting bedding, pillows, and comforters. Designed for use with your vacuum's hose attachment, Ziploc brand Flat Bags easily compress to make more room, even in the smallest closets and storage areas.
3x the Storage*
Ziploc brand Space Bag compresses items to save you valuable space in closets, garages, guest rooms, and other storage areas. Depending on the items placed in the bag, the volume can be reduced by up to 66 percent, which triples your storage space*. Each bag measures 35 by 48 inches and holds up to four pillows and two comforters each.
*compared to uncompressed storage volume
Ideal for Storing Bedding
Jumbo Flat Bags condense bulkier items, such as sheets, blankets, pillows, and comforters. This size is ideal for storing extra bedding for guest rooms and keeping seasonal fabrics and linens protected while not in use.
At a Glance:
- Jumbo vacuum-sealing flat bags
- Ideal for storing bedding and other household linens
- Protects against water, dirt, insects, and more
- Waterproof and airtight
- Reduce stored items up to 66 percent when storage recommendations followed
Use with Your Household Vacuum
Store your bedding in three simple steps: Pack your items, zip up the bag, and remove air from the bag with your vacuum cleaner hose attachment. Flat bags are reusable so you can store and unpack your items again and again. Each seal lasts approximately 12 months, after which the bag can be resealed.
Protects against Damage
Dirt, mildew, insects, water, and odor are common enemies of stored items. Unlike box or bin storage, Ziploc brand Space Bag Flat Bags hinder the growth of mildew by creating airtight, waterproof containment through vacuum sealing.
What's in the Box:
- Ziploc brand Space Bag Flat Bags, Set of 2 Jumbo Bags.
The bag's three design features work together to create the airtight seal and maintain the vacuum. A one-way air valve makes air removal easy and helps create an airtight seal and maintain the vacuum. Bi-axial layers of polyethylene and nylon provide strength, flexibility, and durability to hold the vacuum. The bag's vacuum seal closure system helps ensure an airtight seal.
Easily Remove Items
Removing items from the bags is simple. First, move the vacuum seal slider to the end of the zipper. Then, open the bag by gently pulling apart from the center of the zipper. If bag does not open with gentle pulling, additional force may be needed. Some fabrics, such as cotton, may require a touch-up with an iron after being removed from the bag.
Additional Styles and Sizes Available
Ziploc brand Space Bag is available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit your storage needs:
- Flat bags are available in medium, large, extra-large, jumbo, and travel sizes, and in convenient multi- and variety-packs. They are also available in heavy duty and dual-use varieties. Try the full line to store your soft household items, from sweaters to bedding.
- Cube bags feature an upright design for easy packing. Available in large or extra-large, cube bags are ideal for bulky items such as pillows and comforters.
- Underbed totes are ideal for storing a larger number of items under the bed.
- Hanging bags keep suits and jackets compact and protected in your closet.
Packing and Storage Tips
- Keep bags out of the reach of children.
- Do not use to store food, leather, or items made of fur.
- Do not fill beyond the marked fill line.
- Down-filled items should only be reduced to 50 percent, as further compression could damage the product.
- Restore filled items (comforters, pillows, and parkas) every six months while in storage. Fluff items by hand or tumble in a cool dryer for 20 minutes. Reseal if desired.
- Do not puncture bag or store near sharp objects or heat sources, or in temperatures above 130 degrees F or below 0 degrees F.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep bags away from babies and young children.
Everyday household storage of “soft” items such as pillows, comforters, linens, sweaters, etc. is the most common use.
Fill the bag with pillows, sweaters, blankets and other items. Use the Ziploc seal to secure your items. - Vacuum air out through the valve. For travel bags, roll out the air. - Store, stack, or hang your Ziploc Space Bag almost anywhere!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I use these primarily to store seasonal clothing and incidentals such as down and feather comforters, extra pillows, and blankets. If I am storing large items I use the jumbo bags. These can hold a king comforter, 4 pillows, and 1 or 2 sets of flannel sheets. This is the way it works. Neatly stack the items that you want to store in the bag evenly. Allow enough room to close the end that had a zip lock. Zip it closed and remove the black cap at the opposite end area. Take the hose from your vacuum and turn on the vac to extract the excess air. Replace the cap after the bag has been reduced in size and all the air has been removed. Lay the bag on a shelf or in the closet. This will reduce the bulk of the contents of the bag and the seal will keep water and bugs and dust out. When you want to use the stored items, unzip the end and the contents expand when exposed to air.
My only gripe with this product is that the plastic material it is made from is very thin and tears easily. Needless to say, these bags need to use handled with care and you cannot store sharp objects in them or nearby them or they will be rendered completely useless. I own many of the storage bags, but have lost two because they were mishandled.
I like these bags but I wish they were more durable.
These big jumbo bags are great if they work, however, so far out of 4 that I used (I got 3 packs with 2 in each one) 2 have completely ripped open. One came apart at the seams and the 2nd one just ripped across.
I am very disappointed and will not be purchasing these again.
I did get some smaller bags that seem to hold better, but the Jumbo ones are not well made, the plastic is just too thin and all together a waste of money.
I am buying more of the smaller size for sure for our winter clothes!
I am very disappointed with my experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked great to store our jig. Sized down comforter for the summer after dry cleaning it to keep it clean and fresh until we want to use in the fall again. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Rebecca
Don't bother with these. The bottom seal just splits wide open.
Put four regular sized pillows in it, sealed it, lifted it up, and the bottom factory seal opened! Read more
Received the two pack and loaded both with the recommended amount of contents, being sure not to over-pack. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Hello_Zombie
Used these for storing and moving valuable wool and silk area rugs. Because the rugs folded nearly flat and were a neat rectangular fold, the seal held well. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Rosalie Ong
Worked great, no leaks. One tip, put a piece of cardboard between the bottom of the valve and the items being sealed. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Jolly Roger